[Ccpg] Lynn Seigel-Boettner invited you to the event "International Seed Saving Day"...

Bob Banner info at hopedance.org
Wed Dec 31 23:42:06 PST 2008

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Owen Dell <odell at silcom.com>
> Date: December 31, 2008 10:50:58 AM PST
> To: Undisclosed Recipients <odell at silcom.com>
> Subject: fossil-free Fwd: Lynn Seigel-Boettner invited you to the
> event "International Seed Saving Day"...
>

> Begin forwarded message:
>
>> From: Facebook <eventmaster+zjf=j_66 at facebookmail.com>
>> Date: December 28, 2008 6:28:12 PM PST
>> To: odell at silcom.com
>> Subject: Lynn Seigel-Boettner invited you to the event
>> "International Seed Saving Day"...
>>
>> Lynn invited you to "International Seed Saving Day" on Saturday,
>> January 31 at 10:00am.
>>
>> Lynn says, "Start the new year looking for seeds to share...
>> Think about planting some food to share with neighbors...
>> Visit www.foodnotlawns.net and www.sbfoodnotlawns.org".
>>
>> Event: International Seed Saving Day
>>       "Join SB Community Seed Swap"
>> What: Festival
>> Host: SB Food Not Lawns, SB Permaculture and others!
>> Start Time: Saturday, January 31 at 10:00am
>> End Time: Saturday, January 31 at 3:00pm
>> Where: Alameda Park
>>
>> To see more details and RSVP, follow the link below:
>> http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=501405607&k=63F62362RZYM5CDCUEYYPV
>>
>> Facebook helps you keep in touch with your friends and family and
>> reconnect with people you lost touch with. You can share unlimited
>> photos, plan events and join discussion groups. It's free and
>> everyone can join. To register, go to:
>> http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=501405607&k=63F62362RZYM5CDCUEYYPV&r
>>
>> Thanks,
>> The Facebook Team
>>
>> ___________________
>> This e-mail may contain promotional materials. If you do not wish
>> to receive future commercial mailings from Facebook, please click
>> on the link below. Facebook's offices are located at 156 University
>> Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94301.
>> http://www.facebook.com/o.php?u=1103476512&k=8d3de3

__________________
Bob Banner
Publisher & Director
HopeDance
Radical Solutions Inspiring Hope
2975 Vineyard Dr.
Templeton, CA 93465

FiLMs, PRiNT & Web: info at hopedance.org / http://www.hopedance.org /
805.369-0203
Transition Towns PORTAL: http://www.hopedance.org/cms/content/view/535/1
Transition CA: http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/

Disclaimer:
The information we send out originates from reliable sources which we
believe to be accurate; but this cannot be guaranteed. We are not
responsible for any errors or omissions and we disclaim any liability
incurred as a consequence of any of the content.