[Ccpg] Transition Towns Training Workshop (January 17-18 in SLO county)

Bob Banner info at hopedance.org
Wed Jan 7 08:55:53 PST 2009

> apologies if you have received multiple copies of this reminder.

> From: Jim Cole <jim.cole at charter.net>
> Subject: Registration: January 17-18 Transition Towns Training
> Workshop
>
> Dear Friends of Transition Towns,
>
> This message contains information about the Transition Towns
> Training Workshop scheduled for January 17 and 18, 2009 Dancing Deer
> Farm, 2975 Vineyard Drive in Templeton, CA.
>
> More information about Transition Towns and the Training for
> Transition workshop is available at the following websites: http://www.transitiontowns.org/
>  and http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/ or (http://www.hopedance.org/cms/content/view/535/1
> )
>
> A Registration Form is attached as both a PDF file and a Word
> document, for your convenience in registering for this workshop.
>
> Unless you have already sent your registration payment to me, please
> RSVP for the workshop by email reply so we can make the necessary
> preparations at Dancing Deer Farm.
>
> Also, please send me your workshop reservation check to me made out
> to The Institute for Sustainable Living. My mailing address is Jim
> Cole, 647 Nicklaus Drive; Paso Robles, CA 93446
>
> Advance registration is $200 (if received by January 6, 2009);
> registration is $225 if payment received after January 6.
>
> Lunch and Dinner meals at Dancing Deer Farm are available on January
> 17 and 18, as described further in the attached registration form.
>
> If desired, lodging (and a continental breakfast on the following
> day) is  available at Dancing Deer for the arrival dates of January
> 16, 17 and 18 as described in the registration form.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Jim Cole
>
> jim.cole at charter.net
>
> 805-239-0147
>
> P.S. I apologize if you receive multiple copies of this registration
> information through various internet pathways
>
> *************
>
> TRANSITION TRAINING WORKSHOP
>
> January 17-18, 2009
>
> Dancing Deer Farm
>
> Templeton, CA
>

> Transition is now landing in North America!
>
> In order to provide an in-depth experiential introduction to
> Transition for those considering bringing Transition to their
> community, and to meet the training requirement for local initiating
> groups, Transition San Luis Obispo County, The Institute for
> Sustainable Living, Hope Dance Films and Dancing Deer Farm is now
> offering a two-day Transition Training Workshop based on the
> Training for Transition course developed by Naresh Giangrande and
> Sophy Banks in Totnes, England.
>
> What you can expect at the Transition Training Workshop:
>
> ·      A deep and profound experience of Transition;
>
> ·      An intimate encounter with the emerging future;
>
> ·      A doorway to the power of engaged optimism;
>
> ·      An inspirational/energetic boost that will empower and propel
> [...]

__________________
Bob Banner
Publisher & Director
HopeDance
Radical Solutions Inspiring Hope
2975 Vineyard Dr.
Templeton, CA 93465

FiLMs, PRiNT & Web: info at hopedance.org / http://www.hopedance.org /
805.369-0203
Transition Towns PORTAL: http://www.hopedance.org/cms/content/view/535/1
Transition CA: http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/

Disclaimer:
The information we send out originates from reliable sources which we
believe to be accurate; but this cannot be guaranteed. We are not
responsible for any errors or omissions and we disclaim any liability
incurred as a consequence of any of the content.