[Ccpg] EDIBLE CITY (trailer) cool video on urban farming, food justice, security and more in the Bay Area

Bob Banner info at hopedance.org
Tue Jan 6 09:46:53 PST 2009

Edible City explores issues of food justice, security, and sovereignty
through a comprehensive view of urban farming in the Bay Area – a
grassroots effort that sees people responding to climate change,
rising food costs and gas prices, and increasing health concerns by
strengthening connections to the food they eat and the communities
they grow in.
www.ediblecitymovie.com

> http://vimeo.com/1814818

thanks to Linda Buzzell who sent this out. Also it is NOW at the
Transition CA site at http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/video/edible-city-trailer-1

__________________
Bob Banner
Publisher & Director
HopeDance
Radical Solutions Inspiring Hope
2975 Vineyard Dr.
Templeton, CA 93465

FiLMs, PRiNT & Web: info at hopedance.org / http://www.hopedance.org /
805.369-0203
Transition Towns PORTAL: http://www.hopedance.org/cms/content/view/535/1
Transition CA: http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/

Disclaimer:
The information we send out originates from reliable sources which we
believe to be accurate; but this cannot be guaranteed. We are not
responsible for any errors or omissions and we disclaim any liability
incurred as a consequence of any of the content.