[Ccpg] Opportunity for column

Quail Springs info at quailsprings.org
Mon Jan 26 16:57:02 PST 2009

Hi David, Wally, and all,

Thanks for the opportunity to get the word out, David.  And thanks, Wally,
for taking on the writing. Warren Brush (Executive Director) or I will give
you a call asap for the requested update on our programs.  Wondering, is the
focus green/natural building, or do you also want to share permaculture
trainings?  And, is there a deadline we're working with?  Look forward to
chatting, and to the column!

Best,

Kolmi

Kolmi Majumdar

Programs Manager

Quail Springs Learning Oasis & Permaculture Farm

www.quailsprings.org

info at quailsprings.org

(805)886-7239