[Ccpg] Opportunity for column

David Goldstein David.Goldstein at ventura.org
Mon Jan 26 17:46:11 PST 2009

Let's keep this one focused on Green Building. Wally's plan is ambitious, and to include the upcoming Quail Springs stuff, as well as the stuff Rachel Morris sent, he'll have to stay focused to keep it to just 750 words.

>>> "Quail Springs" <info at quailsprings.org> 01/26/2009 4:57 PM >>>
Hi David, Wally, and all,

Thanks for the opportunity to get the word out, David.  And thanks, Wally,
for taking on the writing. Warren Brush (Executive Director) or I will give
you a call asap for the requested update on our programs.  Wondering, is the
focus green/natural building, or do you also want to share permaculture
trainings?  And, is there a deadline we're working with?  Look forward to
chatting, and to the column!

Best,

Kolmi

Kolmi Majumdar

Programs Manager

Quail Springs Learning Oasis & Permaculture Farm

www.quailsprings.org

info at quailsprings.org

(805)886-7239