[Ccpg] NEW Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) Program which will be making drop-offs at UCSB

Bob Banner info at hopedance.org
Tue Jan 27 08:08:21 PST 2009

Begin forwarded message:

> From: CSA at UCSB <universitycsa at gmail.com>
> Date: January 27, 2009 12:25:00 AM PST
> To: info at hopedance.org
> Subject: Press Release - Kick Off Event this Thursday
>
> Dear Hopedance,
>
> Please see attached for a press release on the kick-off event this
> Thursday for a new Community Supported Agriculture Program which
> will be making drop-offs at UCSB and connecting local farmers with
> the campus.
>
> Take Care,
> Katie
>

> --
> Community Supported Agriculture at UCSB
> 805-893-2003
> Drop-Offs Thursdays, 12:15-12:45pm at Mosher Alumni House

__________________
Bob Banner
Publisher & Director
HopeDance
Radical Solutions Inspiring Hope
2975 Vineyard Dr.
Templeton, CA 93465

FiLMs, PRiNT & Web: info at hopedance.org / http://www.hopedance.org /
805.369-0203
Transition Towns PORTAL: http://www.hopedance.org/cms/content/view/535/1
Transition CA: http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/

Disclaimer:
The information we send out originates from reliable sources which we
believe to be accurate; but this cannot be guaranteed. We are not
responsible for any errors or omissions and we disclaim any liability
incurred as a consequence of any of the content.