[Ccpg] The World Turned Upside Down: Landshare, Transition Towns & Guerrilla Gardening / Tr CA / Reality Sandwich

Bob Banner info at hopedance.org
Wed Feb 4 11:56:43 PST 2009

The World Turned Upside Down: Landshare, Transition Towns & Guerrilla
Gardening
by Rafiq Hilton

Over here in the UK I have been following the programmes of Hugh
Fearnley-Whittingstall, a TV chef with a difference. As he has
journeyed into self-sufficiency over the past ten years at his
smallholding River Cottage, his programmes have charted that
journey... whilst he himself has been involved in and even started
several campaigns regarding organic eating and self-sufficiency,
mostly aimed at showing how anyone can do it.

http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/forum/topics/the-world-turned-upside-down
__________________
Bob Banner
Publisher & Director
HopeDance
Radical Solutions Inspiring Hope
2975 Vineyard Dr.
Templeton, CA 93465

FiLMs, PRiNT & Web: info at hopedance.org / http://www.hopedance.org /
805.369-0203
Transition Towns PORTAL: http://www.hopedance.org/cms/content/view/535/1
Transition CA: http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/

Disclaimer:
The information we send out originates from reliable sources which we
believe to be accurate; but this cannot be guaranteed. We are not
responsible for any errors or omissions and we disclaim any liability
incurred as a consequence of any of the content.