[Ccpg] Swan Song for the Lawn: A Free Community Exchange Program

L. Santoyo santoyo at earthflow.com
Wed Feb 11 12:33:54 PST 2009

Please post -Please forward

*Swan Song for the Lawn*
Lawns into Gardens: A Community Exchange Program

[image: swansong-2]

Swan Song for the Lawn  ·  Lawn Gone  ·  Breakin' the Lawn  ·  Down by Lawn
·  Pass on Grass  ·  Grass my _ss  ·
Lawn way from Home · Lawns Away  ·  Garden Grows -Lawn Blows  ·  Lawn:
Tragic -Garden: Magic  ·  Lawn: Doody -Garden: Beauty

EXCHANGE YOUR LAWN -FOR A GARDEN

Here's How it Works...
You, the homeowner, supply all the materials.
We supply the design and organize a workshop to help you build a beautiful
and bountiful Food Forest Garden.
-All at NO COST.
 The Catch?!?
You must grow organically, of course -and when the time comes...
All you have to do is GIVE AWAY some of the extra fruits and vegetables!
We'll even supply the fruit boxes and a listing on our community "lawns into
gardens" links.
Please, Front Yards Only (other conditions and restriction also apply)
 Coming Soon to Your Neighborhood.
This program and other Services are Now Available
Can't Convert your Own Front Yard?
You can still participate and help others by donating time, materials and
money to this program.
Your participation helps support the training programs for our FoodForestry
Gardening Services!
Easy to Enroll -Sign up Now...
Get all the details at  info at earthflow.com

L. Santoyo, Director