[Ccpg] Small Livestock

Bill Denneen bdenneen at kcbx.net
Mon Feb 16 17:01:18 PST 2009

Thanks for the inspiration.  I will "steal" some of your material,
add my own & make an article that might be published in our local
paper.  I've had hens, pigs and milk goats for decades. They along
with garden, orchard and citrus feed me & my hostel & enrich my life
so very much.  More people should be doing this----and then when they
get laid off won't be at a loss of how to live with no income. EldrBill