[Ccpg] topics to cover for the Premiere issue of EDIBLE CENTRAL COAST ??

bob banner info at hopedance.org
Tue Feb 17 22:53:11 PST 2009

Now that the final touches of the Spring issue of HopeDance are
complete... I am eager to get on with getting edible CENTRAL COAST off
the ground and into reality! Here are some ideas, notions, topics,
suggestions....
Also, this is what we "advertised" on the back cover of the Spring
HopeDance issue:

<<edible CENTRAL COAST:
A new FREE quarterly magazine is coming to San Luis Obispo County...
featuring stories about sustainable agriculture, healthy eating
venues, wonderful local farmers and gardeners, CSAs, Farmer’s Markets
transitioning wineries... celebrating local and seasonal recipes...
The new colorful magazine will be about eating healthy food as well as
learning HOW our food is grown and prepared and all the exciting new
developments in this area, especially the farm-to-school programs,
Food-not-Lawns, and the local slow food movement!

Send us a list of your favorite wineries, restaurants, foods, recipes,
ideas for stories we ought to cover, places we ought to feature,
events we need to cover, etc.  We will send you a FREE eBook (about
Food) as our thanks.

Contact Bob Banner at
bob.banner at gmail.com.>>

Topics to cover for the premiere issue of edible CENTRAL COAST
central coast grown
ncredible edibles ... how grassroots urban farmers/gardeners are
creating a movement
food not lawns
slow food
farm to school
farmers markets
permaculture guilds in the area
how many foodies are there: omnivores, locavores, vegans, raw,
vegetarians, carnivores.. can we all work together?
conferences, workshop, classes
CSAs
Cafe Vio in Paso
Natures Touch
Spencers?
radio shows about food: Melanie (Natures Touch), Charles (Big Sky),
new CSA and new restaurant Tom Hill Organics in Paso
the 13 acre urban garden in SLO (Dalidio)
the community garden waiting list
the vineyard team / sip
sustainable wineries
withering food coops
the winery that is growing food and having a storefront in Templeton,
I believe....
films, books to review

websites to explore
food directories
suggestions,
comments,

thanks for listening,

bob banner
ps. if you are outside SLO county, apologies for this email.. but if
you have any suggestions, Im all ears!

__________________
Bob Banner
Publisher & Director
HopeDance
Radical Solutions Inspiring Hope
2975 Vineyard Dr.
Templeton, CA 93465

FiLMs, PRiNT & Web: info at hopedance.org / http://www.hopedance.org /
805.369-0203
Transition Towns PORTAL: http://www.hopedance.org/cms/content/view/535/1
Transition CA: http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/

Disclaimer:
The information we send out originates from reliable sources which we
believe to be accurate; but this cannot be guaranteed. We are not
responsible for any errors or omissions and we disclaim any liability
incurred as a consequence of any of the content.