[Ccpg] NEW book about Transition / The Transition Timeline (available next week!)

bob banner info at hopedance.org
Sat Apr 11 00:01:49 PDT 2009

Begin forwarded message:

> From: bob banner <info at hopedance.org>
> Date: April 2, 2009 12:56:52 AM PDT
> Subject: [cityrepairla] NEW book about Transition / The Transition
> Timeline (available next week!)
>

> Just to let everyone know that a NEW book will be out next week
> called THE TRANSITION TIMELINE (see above and below). I will have a
> big box to sell when they get here (next week).... Am getting them
> from Chelsea Green Publishers:
>
> http://www.chelseagreen.com/bookstore/item/the_transition_timeline:paperback
>
> also the Transition Handbook can be read online (freely) at
> http://www.appropedia.org/The_Transition_Handbook_-_free_edit_version
>
> The cover price for the Timeline book is $22.95 with FREE shipping.
> Just visit http://www.hopedance.org/cms/content/view/457/104/ and
> pay via paypal or use your credit card (if you dont wish to use
> paypal) and give me your address.
>
> I also thought you might be interested in this Transition booklist
> Chelsea put together:
>
> http://reps.chelseagreen.com/files/pdf/Transition_LR.pdf
>
> ciao
>
> also please check the Transition CA site as well as the PORTAL we
> created specifically to give a brief overview (and updates) of what
> TRANSITION is all about that includes videos, articles, mainstream
> articles, links, etc....
> at
> http://www.hopedance.org/cms/content/view/535/1

__________________
Bob Banner
Publisher & Director

HopeDance
Radical Solutions Inspiring Hope  •  2975 Vineyard Dr.  •  Templeton,
CA 93465  •   805.369-0203
HopeDance at Transition CA: http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/group/hopedance

edible SLO: Celebrating Local Food, Farmers and Healthy Food in SLO
County
2975 Vineyard Dr.  •  Templeton, CA 93465  •   805.369-0203
http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/group/ediblesanluisobispo
http://www.ediblesanluisobispo.com

FiLMs, PRiNT & Web: info at hopedance.org / http://www.hopedance.org /
805.369-0203
TRANSITION:
Transition Initiative PORTAL: http://www.hopedance.org/cms/content/view/535/1
Transition CA: http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/

Disclaimer:
The information we send out originates from reliable sources which we
believe to be accurate; but this cannot be guaranteed. We are not
responsible for any errors or omissions and we disclaim any liability
incurred as a consequence of any of the content.