[Ccpg] Water Conservation - Roof-Reliant Landscaping Downloadable Book State of New Mexico

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Mon Apr 13 06:08:06 PDT 2009

hi everyone
    my good friend and Permaculture Landscape Company owner in Santa
Fe for over 10 years , has written a book Roof-Reliant Landscaping
for state of New Mexico for their Water Conservation Program, for all
you permies wanting a manual for designing landscapes and selling
design services for rainwater harvesting landscapes in dryland
climates similar to ours , this is an amazing resource
wes

FROM Nate Downey
I have finally gotten my books written. The first one, Roof-Reliant
Landscaping, can be found at the New Mexico Office of the State
Engineer's website for free:

Nate Downey
<http://www.harvesttherain.com>www.harvesttherain.com
<http://www.santafepermaculture.com>www.santafepermaculture.com

http://www.ose.state.nm.us/wucp_RoofReliantLandscaping.html

Water Conservation - Roof-Reliant Landscaping

	*	Cover, Contents, Acknowledgements, Preface and Introduction
	*	Chapter 1: The Fundamentals of Waterwise Landscaping
	*	Chapter 2: The Basics of Cistern Systems
	*	Chapter 3: Sizing Your Cistern
	*	Chapter 4: Landscape Planning and Design
	*	Chapter 5: Cost Estimating
	*	Chapter 6: Water Budgeting
	*	Chapter 7: Water Collection
	*	Chapter 8: Water Conveyance
	*	Chapter 9: Water Storage
	*	Chapter 10: Water Distribution
	*	Chapter 11: Maintenance
	*	Glossary
	*	Appendices
	*
	*	Roof-Reliant Landscaping (entire manual)