[Ccpg] Fwd: Come join me at San Luis Obispo Botanical Garden Permaculture Demo Site on Permaculture SLO

bob banner info at hopedance.org
Fri May 1 01:02:26 PDT 2009

Begin forwarded message:

> From: "ncredibleedibles.com" <events at permacultureslo.ning.com>
> Date: April 30, 2009 9:31:57 PM PDT
> To: "info at hopedance.org" <info at hopedance.org>
> Subject: Come join me at San Luis Obispo Botanical Garden
> Permaculture Demo Site on Permaculture SLO
>
> Permaculture SLO
> Creating Abundance
>
> ncredibleedib-
> les.com
> ncredibleedibles.com has invited you to the event 'San Luis Obispo
> Botanical Garden Permaculture Demo Site' on Permaculture SLO!
>
> Hey come and check out a permaculture demonstration sight at the
> Botanical Gardens of San Luis Obispo! Its free and we will be having
> edible giveaways from fruits to veggies!
>
>  												Time: April 30, 2009 to May 16, 2009
> Location: El Chorro Regional Park Accross from Cuesta City College
> Organized By: ncredibleedibles.com
>
> Event Description:
> Come and check out N'Credible Edible's and Carmichael
> Environmental's Permaculture Demonstration site in the Botanical
> Garden's El Chorro Regional Park. Its in the park you can't miss it.
> Its open for the next three weeks the events will be taking place
> this weekend and the last weekend. There will be a raffle with
> edible giveaways from fruits to veggies and medicinaries.
>

> See more details and RSVP on Permaculture SLO:
> http://permacultureslo.ning.com/events/event/show?id=2399014%3AEvent%3A5862&xgi=fxuAbuc
> About Permaculture SLO
> A virtual place where we can meet and share ideas on how to create
> sustainable abundance in san luis obispo, ca and the surrounding
> areas!
> 	 82 members
> 395 photos
> 14 videos
> 56 discussions
> 26 Events
>
> To control which emails you receive on Permaculture SLO, click here

__________________
Bob Banner
Publisher & Director

HopeDance
Radical Solutions Inspiring Hope  •  2975 Vineyard Dr.  •  Templeton,
CA 93465  •   805.369-0203
HopeDance at Transition CA: http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/group/hopedance

edible SLO: Celebrating Local Food, Farmers and Healthy Food in SLO
County
2975 Vineyard Dr.  •  Templeton, CA 93465  •   805.369-0203
http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/group/ediblesanluisobispo
http://www.ediblesanluisobispo.com

FiLMs, PRiNT & Web: info at hopedance.org / http://www.hopedance.org /
805.369-0203
TRANSITION:
Transition Initiative PORTAL: http://www.hopedance.org/cms/content/view/535/1
Transition CA: http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/

Disclaimer:
The information we send out originates from reliable sources which we
believe to be accurate; but this cannot be guaranteed. We are not
responsible for any errors or omissions and we disclaim any liability
incurred as a consequence of any of the content.