[Ccpg] Fwd: Sustainable Living Roadshow Spring Update

bob banner info at hopedance.org
Mon May 11 18:17:08 PDT 2009

anybody want to take this on???

FYI

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Zachary Carson <sustainablelivingroadshow at gmail.com>
> Date: May 11, 2009 6:01:01 PM PDT
> To: info at hopedance.org
> Subject: Sustainable Living Roadshow Spring Update
>
> Having trouble viewing this email? Click here
>
> Sustainable Living Roadshow
> 2009 Spring Update
>
> Spring 09 Newsletter
> May 2009
> The Sustainable Living Roadshow is a proud member and recipient of
> 1% for the Planet!
> (www.onepercentfortheplanet.org)
>
> SLR is a fiscally-sponsored project of a registered 501c3 charitable
> organization.
> We are supported by the individuals and companies that resonate with
> our vision.  If you are able to donate or get involved through
> sponsorship, we would really appreciate it.  Every penny goes to
> keeping the show on the road and every little bit helps.
>
> Click here if you are able to donate!
> Thank you!
>
> Table of Contents
> Esperanza Gardens
> Recruiting Support
> Article Headline
> Redefining the Vision
> Plans for the Future
> Email Links
> Volunteer/Intern/Job Requests
> Interested in working, interning or volunteering with the
> Sustainable Living Roadshow?
>
> Please email
> slrvolunteer at gmail.com for all employment and volunteer opportunity
> requests!
>
> Booking
> Interested in bringing the Conscious Carnival or the entire
> Sustainable Living Roadshow to your community or school?
>
> Please email tomisclever at gmail.com for all booking inquires!
>
> Sponsorship
> Are you looking to connect your company with the "greenest" national
> tour in the country?  We are looking for 2009 and 2010 season
> sponsors!
>
> Please email zachary.carson at gmail.com for all sponsorship inquires!
>
> Bus Rentals
> Interested in renting a sustainable tour coach?  Our buses make up
> the greenest fleet in the nation!  Please inquire about ways groups,
> bands or events can rent our tour coaches!
>
> We are also beginning to offer Sustainable Wine Tours in Northern
> California and Green Party Bus Rentals in SF!
>
> Please email
> info at sustainablelivingroadshow.org for rental availability and options
> Newest Partner Groups
> * California Student Sustainability Coalition
> *  ASCAP
> * Max Mouth
> * Cause Cast
> * Solar Saucer
>

> Info
> Website
> Promo Video
> Conscious Carnival Info
> Electronic Press Kit
> Newsletter Signup
> NEWEST SLR Project
> [...]

__________________
Bob Banner
Publisher & Director

HopeDance
Radical Solutions Inspiring Hope  •  2975 Vineyard Dr.  •  Templeton,
CA 93465  •   805.369-0203
HopeDance at Transition CA: http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/group/hopedance

edible SLO: Celebrating Local Food, Farmers and Healthy Food in SLO
County
2975 Vineyard Dr.  •  Templeton, CA 93465  •   805.369-0203
http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/group/ediblesanluisobispo
http://www.ediblesanluisobispo.com

FiLMs, PRiNT & Web: info at hopedance.org / http://www.hopedance.org /
805.369-0203
TRANSITION:
Transition Initiative PORTAL: http://www.hopedance.org/cms/content/view/535/1
Transition CA: http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/

Disclaimer:
The information we send out originates from reliable sources which we
believe to be accurate; but this cannot be guaranteed. We are not
responsible for any errors or omissions and we disclaim any liability
incurred as a consequence of any of the content.