[Ccpg] Parking lots to community markets??! / farm the roads

bob banner info at hopedance.org
Fri May 22 10:52:21 PDT 2009

Begin forwarded message:

> From: jodie venturelli <syrn8y at gmail.com>
> Date: May 22, 2009 9:37:04 AM PDT
> To: CURTIS BLANKINSHIP <curtis.blankinship at gmail.com>
>
> Subject: [cityrepairla] Re: [Lapg] carlots to community markets
> >

> Curtis, have your sister contact Neighborhood Assistance Corp of
> America at naca.com
> they are doing good things to help people stay in their homes
> Jodie Venturelli
>
> On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 6:50 PM, CURTIS BLANKINSHIP <curtis.blankinship at gmail.com
> > wrote:
> Hey
> Can we turn empty car lots into community markets? can we get with
> the city councils? is anyone working on this?
> Also, my sister may be forclosed on. does anyone know of a phone
> tree for evictions?
> Watts is perfect for a permaculture revolutions similar to what is
> described in the book sustainability and resistance.
> It has a bunch off small local markets, many bike shops and many
> empty lots for growing. Vegetables might not be an option on some
> fields.
> there is a community garden there also as well as many community
> organizations.
> As soon as I finish my 29 palms and oregon projects around the first
> of the year i will be taking on some of this stuff.

> farm the roads,
> Curtis

__________________
Bob Banner
Publisher & Director

HopeDance
Radical Solutions Inspiring Hope  •  2975 Vineyard Dr.  •  Templeton,
CA 93465  •   805.369-0203
http://www.hopedance.org/cms
HopeDance at Transition CA: http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/group/hopedance
Follow us at twitter: http://twitter.com/hopedance

edible SLO: Celebrating Local Food, Farmers and Healthy Food in SLO
County
2975 Vineyard Dr.  •  Templeton, CA 93465  •   805.369-0203
http://www.ediblesanluisobispo.com
http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/group/ediblesanluisobispo
Follow us on TWITTER: http://twitter.com/edibleslo

FiLMs, PRiNT & Web: info at hopedance.org / http://www.hopedance.org /
805.369-0203
TRANSITION:
Transition Initiative PORTAL: http://www.hopedance.org/cms/content/view/535/1
Transition CA: http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/

Disclaimer:
The information we send out originates from reliable sources which we
believe to be accurate; but this cannot be guaranteed. We are not
responsible for any errors or omissions and we disclaim any liability
incurred as a consequence of any of the content.