[Ccpg] Fwd: IIEA Member eNewsletter 5/29/09 (Blumes Permaculture newsletter)

bob banner info at hopedance.org
Thu May 28 14:53:48 PDT 2009

Begin forwarded message:

> From: info at permaculture.com
> Date: May 28, 2009 2:23:49 PM PDT
> To: info at hopedance.org
> Subject: IIEA Member eNewsletter 5/29/09
>
> Greetings from David Blume and
> The International Institute for Ecological Agriculture
>
> Following is your link to the May 29, 2009 IIEA member eNewsletter.
>
> IIEA is now offering valuable prize rewards to thorough newsletter
> readers. IIEA member's will find that we have embedded in the
> newsletter three prize winner IDs in the form of a partial email
> name ("dBlume@" as an example), an affiliate ID number, and a four
> or six-digit coupon code from an Alcohol Can Be a Gas! book (find
> yours in the upper right-hand box of the Alcoholics Unanimous card
> in the back between pages 548 and 549).
>
> This week's prize will be $150.00 discount on our alcohol-fuel car
> conversion kits. Any IIEA member could win, (and three careful
> readers will) so keep reading, friends! To claim your prize, please
> phone Linda at 831-471-9164.
>
> The May 29 eNewletter Presents:
>
> Alcohol Can Be a Gas! News
> 1) Press Release: National Workshops Announcement
> http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20090528005224/en
> 2) Hotel Discount Details for Osseo and Madison-Area Attendees
> 3) Workshop Course Curriculum
> 4) Book Review: Professional Engineering Magazine
> 5) Article by David Blume: Gas Prices Are Up!
>
> National News
> 6) Oil, Gas and Coal Industry Spending an Admitted $42 Million
> Against Climate Bill
> 7) Oil Prices High Enough To Hurt
>
> Simply clink on the following link: http://www.alcoholcanbeagas.com/05-29-2009-newsletter
> or plug the address into your browser and catch up on what David and
> we at
> IIEA are working on and excited about!
>
> On to a "Green" tomorrow!
>
> David Blume
> and the IIEA Team
> ---
> You are currently subscribed to iiea-updates as: info at hopedance.org.
> or send a blank email to leave-13292138-81490085.52b18aa574a9f36de5289c7f765f1761 at host.netatlantic.com
> ---
> Email delivered by http://www.netatlantic.com/

__________________
Bob Banner
Publisher & Director

HopeDance
Radical Solutions Inspiring Hope  •  2975 Vineyard Dr.  •  Templeton,
CA 93465  •   805.369-0203
http://www.hopedance.org/cms
HopeDance at Transition CA: http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/group/hopedance
Follow us at twitter: http://twitter.com/hopedance

edible SLO: Celebrating Local Food, Farmers and Healthy Food in SLO
County
2975 Vineyard Dr.  •  Templeton, CA 93465  •   805.369-0203
http://www.ediblesanluisobispo.com
http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/group/ediblesanluisobispo
Follow us on TWITTER: http://twitter.com/edibleslo

FiLMs, PRiNT & Web: info at hopedance.org / http://www.hopedance.org /
805.369-0203
TRANSITION:
Transition Initiative PORTAL: http://www.hopedance.org/cms/content/view/535/1
Transition CA: http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/

Disclaimer:
The information we send out originates from reliable sources which we
believe to be accurate; but this cannot be guaranteed. We are not
responsible for any errors or omissions and we disclaim any liability
incurred as a consequence of any of the content.