[Ccpg] California Rare Fruit Growers Annual Plant s January 19th at 10:00am. No

ElCuje at aol.com ElCuje at aol.com
Tue Jun 16 08:55:05 PDT 2009

I am trying to find a nursery in California that sells the methley  plum.
My understanding is that it was developed by the University of  California
but I can only find them available on the internet in nurseries back  east.
Could you help me?    I tried to call information for  the phone number of
Norman Beard Nurseries but they had no listing.  Thank  you for your
attention to my e-mail.  Terri Beaton   818/209-4578
Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221823265x1201398681/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=Jun
eExcfooterNO62)