[Ccpg] Sat August 8 Training Seminar on Controlling Gophers and Moles Without Poisons Goleta Valley Library and Fairview Gardens.with Thomas Wittman

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Thu Jul 2 10:49:27 PDT 2009

When:  Saturday August 8  9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Where:  Goleta Valley Library and Fairview Gardens. Park at the
Christian Science

Church Lot then meet at Goleta Library
DPR Continuing Education Credits Available
Admission: $35    Rose Society Members $30
Contact: Thomas Wittman 831-335-2400   www.gopherslimited.com

   This will be a complete training starting with an informational
lecture at the library

about gopher and mole biology, habits and prevention methods, non violent and

otherwise including soil treatments, barriers, sound and other more
aggressive tools

such as smoke bombs and the Rodenator.  A detailed introduction to the "surface

trapping" method using Cinch traps will be presented. and then going
out in the field

and identifying gopher and mole mounds and setting traps.     Traps
and other supplies

will be available afterwards.

--
Thomas Wittman,  Owner, Gophers Limited
1500 Lakeside Drive,     Felton CA 95018

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network
    an educational non-profit since 2000
(805) 962-2571
P.O. Box 92156, Santa Barbara, CA 93190
margie at sbpermaculture.org
www.sbpermaculture.org

"We are like trees, we must create new leaves, in new directions, in
order to grow." - Anonymous

First Annual Southern California Permaculture Convergence August 2008
http://socalifornia.permacultureconvergence.org