[Ccpg] The Permaculture Design Course Experience -Series begins in October

bob banner info at hopedance.org
Fri Jul 10 08:49:31 PDT 2009

> From: "L. Santoyo" <santoyo at earthflow.com>
> Subject: [cityrepairla] The Permaculture Design Course Experience -
> Series begins in October
>

> Please help spread the word
>
> Unemployed or Underemployed ? worktrades and payment plans now
> available!
>
> Los Angeles
> The Permaculture Design Course Experience
> http://earthflow.com/LAPDC7-2.php
>
> Series begins in October in and around Los Angeles- the first
> weekends of each month for six months.
> Permaculture Design Course Series begins Oct 3rd and 4th -last
> session March 6th & 7th.
>
> Instructors include some of the most experienced permaculture
> designers in the world:
>
> Larry Santoyo, Director, EarthFlow Design Works -Founder,
> Permaculture LA
> Toby Hemenway, Author, Gaia's Garden a Guide to Home-Scale
> Permaculture  -the #1 selling permaculture book!
> Scott Pittman, President, The Permaculture Institute
>
> Permaculture is a World-Wide Movement detailing the most inspiring
> examples of human ingenuity and the most practical solutions for a
> sustainable society ever documented -packed with how-to solutions,
> community actions and activities...
>
> Special Presentation on -The Permaculture Economic Stimulus Package:
> Finding your own Right-Livelihood
>
> • Natural Patterns & How Nature Provides
> • Simple Steps to Sustainable Living
> • Systems Design & Critical Thinking Skills
> • Lawns into Gardens
> • Water Conservation Techniques
> • Carbon Farming & Climate Change
> • Green Building & Natural Building
> • Designing your own Home Ecosystem
> • Economics of a Sustainable Society
> • Green Business
> • Reducing the Need to Earn
> • Easing off Oil
> • Community Projects
> • Community Celebration
>
> Easy and affordable... pay on-line
> Tuition $1050.
> Discount Rate = $950 if paid in full on-line.
> Day and weekend rates also available.
> Teacher's discounts, payment plans, trades and work trade
> opportunities available.
> http://earthflow.com/registration.php
>
> Find the dates, payment options and other details at:
> http://earthflow.com/LAPDC7-2.php
>
> Contact us at:
> permaculture at earthflow.com
>

> L. Santoyo, Director
> EarthFlow Design Works
> (805) 459-0452
>
> http://earthflow.com
> http://twitter.com/LarrySantoyo

__________________
Bob Banner
Publisher & Director

HopeDance
Celebrating Transition, Opportunity and Resilience  •  2500 Oakview
Rd.  •  Templeton, CA 93465  •   805.434.3950
http://www.hopedance.org/cms
HopeDance at Transition CA: http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/group/hopedance
Follow us at twitter: http://twitter.com/hopedance

edible SLO: Celebrating Local Food, Farmers and Healthy Food in SLO
County
2500 Oakview Rd.  •  Templeton, CA 93465  •   805.434.3950
http://www.ediblesanluisobispo.com
http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/group/ediblesanluisobispo
Follow us on TWITTER: http://twitter.com/edibleslo

FiLMs, PRiNT & Web: info at hopedance.org / http://www.hopedance.org /
805.369-0203
TRANSITION:
Transition Initiative PORTAL: http://www.hopedance.org/cms/content/view/535/1
Transition CA: http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/

Disclaimer:
The information we send out originates from reliable sources which we
believe to be accurate; but this cannot be guaranteed. We are not
responsible for any errors or omissions and we disclaim any liability
incurred as a consequence of any of the content.