[Ccpg] Introduction to Permaculture Design – the DVD Trailer Y Tube Geoff Lawton

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Mon Jul 20 12:11:50 PDT 2009

<http://permaculture.org.au/2009/07/17/introduction-to-permaculture-design-the-dvd-trailer/>Introduction
to Permaculture Design – the DVD Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Lv3R4HrY6w

<http://permaculture.org.au/category/events-resources-news/courses-workshops/>Courses/Workshops,
<http://permaculture.org.au/category/events-resources-news/dvds-books/>DVDs/Books,
<http://permaculture.org.au/category/events-resources-news/developments/>Developments
­ by <http://permaculture.org.au/author/Craig%20Mackintosh>Craig Mackintosh

[]

We know a considerable amount of people have been
in anticipation of this DVD – a highly watchable
intro to Permaculture design principles and
practise. It is the culmination of a great many
hours of careful labour for award-winning video
editor, animator and avid Permaculturist, Frank
Gapinski. With it, we target two kinds of people:
the Permaculture beginner wanting to get a grip
on what Permaculture is all about from somebody
who really knows his stuff, as well as the keen
Permaculturist who wants to share his/her
enthusiasm with friends, family and colleagues in
an easy to digest form. The DVD encapsulates some
of the most significant aspects of Permaculture –
leaving the viewer feeling more confident about
how to capably wield the design tools Permaculture utilises.

The narrator, Geoff Lawton, one of Bill
Mollison’s earliest students, is one of the most
respected and experienced Permaculturists today –
having worked and taught in dozens of countries
over the last twenty five years – and yet fully
understands how to engage audiences and transmit
information to people at all levels. This,
combined with Frank’s expert visual wizardy, will
leave viewers wanting to start their own Permaculture journey, pronto.

We had initially
<http://permaculture.org.au/2008/12/16/permaculture-for-beginners-dvd-in-the-works/>pre-announced
this DVD several months ago, under the title
‘Permaculture for Beginners’, but after working
it through the title ‘Introduction to
Permaculture Design’ seemed more apt. We
anticipate this will become a highly contagious
tool to help spread the Permaculture message.
Watch the trailer below, and keep an eye on this
site for its not-too-distant release (due September).

Introduction to Permaculture Trailer PRI http://permaculture.org.au/

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network
    an educational non-profit since 2000
(805) 962-2571
P.O. Box 92156, Santa Barbara, CA 93190
margie at sbpermaculture.org
www.sbpermaculture.org

"We are like trees, we must create new leaves, in
new directions, in order to grow." - Anonymous

First Annual Southern California Permaculture Convergence August 2008
http://socalifornia.permacultureconvergence.org