[Ccpg] Free one-day workshop: Exploring Ecology of Leadership ~ Sept 26 ~ THIS SATURDAY/Santa Barbara

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Thu Sep 24 15:21:54 PDT 2009

Margie,

I just wanted to make sure that this email
circulated amongst all the local listservs. I
know RDI was in touch with you, but I feel like I
didn't really see it much (which might not mean
it didn't circulate). Would you mind sending out
a reminder to any of the listserves that you manage or are on? Thanks!

~ NikiAnne

The Regenerative Design Institute is happy to
announce an upcoming 1-day Ecology of Leadership
workshop, co-sponsored by Santa Barbara City
College, Continuing Education Division.

Offered: September 26, 9:00am – 5:30pm
Location: Unitarian Society, 1535 Santa Barbara St, Santa Barbara, CA
Hosted by the Santa Barbara Community College
There is no charge for this event
(Pre-registration recommended. See Reg. Details below)

Exploring the roots of the Great Turning
Weaving our new dream through the Ecology of Leadership and inner permaculture

Each one of us has the opportunity to play a
unique and powerful role in this Great Turning of
our time as we all hold the seeds of leadership
and service within us. Ecology of Leadership
(EOL) programs support you in germinating those
seeds of possibility and in embarking on the
journey towards creating a personal, community,
and global garden that reflects your deepest knowing.

If you want to enliven your visions, gifts, and
passions, compost old patterns, and develop
powerfully effective tools, routines, and skills
for your life and service path, the Ecology of
Leadership may be a great fit for you.

Through experiential, community-based leadership
development journeys, EOL blends inquiry and
skill development, self-awareness, and deepened
nature connection with principles of systems thinking and Permaculture.

With the support of a powerful and dynamic circle
of leaders, you will explore leadership from the
inside out, examine what holds you back, and
begin envisioning and stepping into the
possibilities you hold for yourself, your life, and your service path.

The RDI website has more information, details and
testimonials.  While you’re there, check out the upcoming:

• The 5-month Ecology of Leadership Program - launching October 2009

Registration

Please register for this course through the Santa
Barbara City College <http://sbcc.edu/adulted>   website:
- Click on “Register for and view Continuing Ed classes”
- Click on the "search" link in the left column
- In the box for Course Number, enter 909224
- 2 choices will appear in the results
- Pick the one that is 909224 - 02 and has
Unitarian Society as the location and click “add to cart”
- Registrants will be asked to “create a new student profile”
- Once you have completed that, make sure you “check out”

Warmly,

Christopher Kuntzsch & James Stark
Co-Directors, Ecology of Leadership Programs

Regenerative Design Institute
<http://www.regenerativedesign.org/>www.regenerativedesign.org
<http://regenerativedesign.org>
415-868-9681