[Ccpg] Ecology of Leadership 5-Month Program

Kyra Epstein kyra at regenerativedesign.org
Thu Oct 1 14:17:31 PDT 2009

Greetings Everybody.

The Regenerative Design Institute had three vibrant 1-day Ecology of
Leadership events in Bolinas (North Bay), Santa Barbara and Malibu
over the last couple of weeks with about 80 people exploring the
"Roots of the Great Turning."

We are excited to be only 10 days away from launching the 5-month
Ecology of Leadership program in Bolinas and less than four weeks away
for Santa Barbara. Ecology of Leadership supports you in learning to
articulate your vision, get in deeper touch with your gifts, and
develop new tools, routines, mindsets and skills to be more effective
in manifesting what you see for yourself and the world.

We would love to welcome you to join the powerful circles forming. We
look forward to seeing you in October and invite you to consider who
else in your community you would like to share the journey with. The
early bird deadline for the Santa Barbara course is tomorrow (Friday,
October 2).

If you have been feeling the call to join EOL, but feel constrained
financially, we invite you to call James Stark at 415-868-9670 to see
how we might support you in making it possible to join this fall's
leadership circles.

By the way, you can hear more about EOL on a Sustainable World Radio
interview with James Stark and Christopher Kuntzsch.

The Regenerative Design Institute's website also has more information
on the program and how to register:
www.regenerativedesign.org/courses-events/ecology-of-leadership

Blessings,
Christopher Kuntzsch & James Stark

Regenerative Design Institute
P.O. Box 923 | Bolinas, California, 94924
415-868-9681