[Ccpg] Fwd: SB Permaculture Guild mini convergence

bob banner info at hopedance.org
Tue Oct 6 18:01:04 PDT 2009

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Barbara Wishingrad <seaandmts2 at yahoo.com>
> Date: October 6, 2009 3:40:13 PM PDT
> To: Bob Banner <info at hopedance.org>
> Subject: SB Permaculture Guild mini convergence
>

> Bob, could you pass this onto your lists?
>
> thanks, barbaa
>
> Interested in learning more about permaculture? Taken the
> Permaculture Design Course?  Whether you're new or experienced in
> permaculture, you're invited to...
>
> A LOCAL PERMACULTURE MINI-CONVERGENCE AND POTLUCK
>

> When: Thursday, Oct 15, 7-9 pm
>
> Where: Holy Cross Church auditorium, 1740 Cliff Drive, Santa Barbara
>
> Cost: Free, plus free parking in large church parking lot.
>
> Hosted by: the Santa Barbara Permaculture Guild. Contact lbuzzell at aol.com
>  for more info.
>

> Theme: What can permaculture accomplish in Santa Barbara County? The
> importance of applying permaculture on a local basis.
>

> Who: open to everyone who's interested in permaculture or who has
> taken the PDC
>

> Potluck: We'll start with our potluck and once we have our food on
> our plates we'll begin our discussion as we eat. Please bring food
> or drink to share plus your plate, utensils, cup, napkin etc.
>

> Topics we'll discuss include:
>

> * What are your needs and let's see if together we can help meet them.
>

> * What are your resources, so others know who to talk to.
>
> * How is permaculture doing in Santa Barbara County?
>

> * The number of folks in our area who have now studied permaculture
> or taken the PDC is rapidly growing.  How can we harness this new
> energy/community resource?
>

> * Share your ideas and what you're doing or hope to do locally to
> put permaculture into practice.
>

> * Global permaculture and local permaculture: how do they interact?
>
> * Women in permaculture - a brief report on the recent Quail Springs
> convergence.
>

> If there's time, we'll also break up into Forums to discuss what's
> going on with food, building and invisible systems (e.g. transition)
> in our area, and report back to the whole group.
>

> "To live outside the law, you must be honest"...Bob Dylan

__________________
Bob Banner
Publisher & Director

HopeDance
Celebrating Transition, Opportunity and Resilience  •  2500 Oakview
Rd.  •  Templeton, CA 93465  •   805.434.3950
http://www.hopedance.org/cms
HopeDance at Transition CA: http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/group/hopedance
Follow us at twitter: http://twitter.com/hopedance

edibleSLO: Celebrating Local Food, Farmers and Healthy Food in SLO
County
2500 Oakview Rd.  •  Templeton, CA 93465  •   805.434.3950
http://www.ediblesanluisobispo.com
http://www.wiserearth.org/group/edibleslo
http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/group/ediblesanluisobispo
Follow us on TWITTER: http://twitter.com/edibleslo

FiLMs, PRiNT & Web: info at hopedance.org / http://www.hopedance.org /
805.369-0203
TRANSITION:
Transition Initiative PORTAL: http://www.hopedance.org/cms/content/view/535/1
Transition CA: http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/

Disclaimer:
The information we send out originates from reliable sources which we
believe to be accurate; but this cannot be guaranteed. We are not
responsible for any errors or omissions and we disclaim any liability
incurred as a consequence of any of the content.