[Ccpg] PERMACULTURE ON MAINSTREAM TV / Ellen D interviews Ellen Page (famed for Juno & Whip It) about her PDCourse!

bob banner bob.banner at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 12:34:10 PDT 2009

Permaculture Meets Juno: Welcome to the Mainstream!!!

> Subject: Spread the Word: Permaculture Hits Main Stream
>
> Hi,
>
> Jodie, Tatiana, Lenaya, Kate, Penny, Larry, Jason, Ananda, Randy,
> Sara, Alberts, Bob, Carson, Erik, Kat, Kate, Ben, Doniga and
> Michael!  I could only e-mail 20 people on this e-mail, so I picked
> the most active justice and/or Permaculture-minded people I know.
>
> Permaculture must get out of the Permie Culture and into the
> mainstream.  Now's our chance!
>
> It is very important to not only repost this -- AND tell your
> friends in the repost to repost it too!
>
> The world thanks you.
>
> http://permaculture.tv/?p=652

__________________
Bob Banner
Publisher & Director

HopeDance
Celebrating Transition, Opportunity and Resilience  •  2500 Oakview
Rd.  •  Templeton, CA 93465  •   805.434.3950
http://www.hopedance.org/cms
HopeDance at Transition CA: http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/group/hopedance
Follow us at twitter: http://twitter.com/hopedance

edibleSLO: Celebrating Local Food, Farmers and Healthy Food in SLO
County
2500 Oakview Rd.  •  Templeton, CA 93465  •   805.434.3950
http://www.ediblesanluisobispo.com
http://www.wiserearth.org/group/edibleslo
http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/group/ediblesanluisobispo
Follow us on TWITTER: http://twitter.com/edibleslo

FiLMs, PRiNT & Web: info at hopedance.org / http://www.hopedance.org /
805.369-0203
TRANSITION:
Transition Initiative PORTAL: http://www.hopedance.org/cms/content/view/535/1
Transition CA: http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/

Disclaimer:
The information we send out originates from reliable sources which we
believe to be accurate; but this cannot be guaranteed. We are not
responsible for any errors or omissions and we disclaim any liability
incurred as a consequence of any of the content.