[Ccpg] Pathways to Relocalization with Joel Salatin, early bird November 4th!

bob banner info at hopedance.org
Tue Nov 3 15:34:02 PST 2009

I just sent this to 3,000+ people...!!!!

whopppeeee!!!

On Nov 3, 2009, at 1:14 PM, Quail Springs wrote:

> Pathways to Relocalization with Joel Salatin, sustainable farming
> and food
> relocalization advocate
>
> Earlybird Reg due by November 4th for training Dec 10-11!
>
> Joel Salatin, fulltime family farmer of the highly successful Polyface
> Farms, and recipient of the Heinz Award for Environmental
> Leadership, is one
> of the world's leading advocates of farming and food relocalization.
> Featured in Michael Pollan's book, Omnivore's Dilemma, and in the
> films
> FRESH and FOOD, Inc., Joel Salatin and Polyface Farms model
> successful grass
> farming and the farming and food relocalization movement. Joel is
> the author
> of six books including Family Friendly Farming, Salad Bar Beef, and
> his
> latest, Everything I Want To Do is Illegal.
>
> "Imagine what it would be if, as a national policy, the idea would
> be to
> have such nutritionally dense food that people actually felt better,
> had
> more energy, and weren't sick as much.  Now see, that's a noble
> goal." ~Joel
> Salatin, Polyface Farm
>

> Pathways to Relocalization Training with Joel Salatin
> December 10 and 11, 2009
> At Orella Ranch, north of Santa Barbara, CA
> Early Bird Reg Wednesday November 4th ! Learn more or register at
> www.CarbonEconomySB.com
> In this course, Joel will challenge participants to design pathways to
> relocalization based on his own very successful model at Polyface
> Farms in
> Swoope, Virginia, and will also include techniques and directions
> from the
> emerging relocalization movement.
>
> Course Fees
> includes tuition, onsite camping accommodations at Orella Ranch, and
> organic
> catered meals
> $450 Early Bird, payment in full due by November 4, 2009 (checks may
> be
> postmarked by this date)
> $550 Course Fee, payment in full due by December 1, 2009
> Register at www.CarbonEconomySB.com, or contact Kolmi Majumdar at
> 805-886-7239 or carboneconomy at quailsprings.org.
> Check out the host of inspiring topics Joel Salatin has planned for
> the
> training!   Relocalization Training Outline
>
> ********
>
> Public Talk with Joel Salatin
> December 9, 2009, 7 pm - 9 pm
> Faulkner Gallery, Santa Barbara Central Library, 40 East Anapamu St,
> Santa
> Barbara. Suggested Donation: $10
>
> ********
> The Carbon Economy Educational Series offers trainings and public
> events in
> Santa Barbara this Fall on topics of critical relevance to the
> environment
> [...]

__________________
Bob Banner
Publisher & Director

HopeDance
Celebrating Transition, Opportunity and Resilience
2500 Oakview Rd.  •  Templeton, CA 93465  •   805.434.3950
http://www.hopedance.org/
HopeDance at Transition CA: http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/group/hopedance
Follow us at TWITTER: http://twitter.com/hopedance
Follow us on Facebook: http://tinyurl.com/yje5kct

edibleSLO
Celebrating Local Food, Farmers and Urban Gardeners in SLO County
2500 Oakview Rd.  •  Templeton, CA 93465  •   805.434.3950
http://www.ediblesanluisobispo.com
http://www.wiserearth.org/group/edibleslo
http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/group/ediblesanluisobispo
Follow us on TWITTER: http://twitter.com/edibleslo
Follow us on Facebook: http://tinyurl.com/lrm8e7

EvolverSLO
It's Our World To Change: http://evolver.net/group/evolver_slo

Transition CA Ning
Local Self-Reliance for a Post-Oil World
http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/