[Ccpg] Geoff Lawton's Introduction to Permaculture Design.... Now on DVD.

bob banner info at hopedance.org
Sun Nov 8 00:16:29 PST 2009

Begin forwarded message:

> From: "Murray Hallam" <murray at aquaponics.NET.au>
> Date: November 7, 2009 7:37:29 PM PST
> To: info at hopedance.org
> Subject: Aquaponics Insurance Plan - Backups , what will you do ?
>

> Practical Aquaponics Newsletter.
>
>  Aquaponics Insurance Plan...
> What will you do if disaster strikes ?
>
> Imagine having your home grown crop of Trout , Barramundi or Tilapia
> almost ready for harvest. You are already planning the family get-
> together  when you will proudly serve that wonderful fish dinner.
> Then, while you are at work there is a three hour power outage...the
> pumps stop...the aerator stops...and disaster....all your fish are
> dead.
>
> The most important piece of equipment in your Aquaponics setup is
> your back-up aeration system.  It is important like backing up your
> files on your PC.
>
> Read,  How To insure your fish HERE
>
> Geoff Lawton's  Introduction to Permaculture Design....  Now on DVD.
>
> Based on the 72-hour Permaculture Design Certificate Course as
> devised by Bill Mollison, join Geoff Lawton as he takes you into the
> world of Permaculture Design and introduces you to a new way of
> looking at the world. Learn how to apply your design skills by
> observing, analyzing and harmonizing with the patterns of Nature.
> Discover the theory and then see the examples in action in this
> unique DVD. Essential information for anyone interested in learning
> more about Permaculture and how they can apply it in their daily
> lives to create sustainable abundance.
>
> READ MORE
>
> Murray Hallam's
> Aquaponics Made Easy DVD.
>

> Grow fish and vegetables together in your own backyard the easy
> way.  Murray Hallam will guide you through every step, so you can
> enjoy fresh organic fish and vegetables at your place.
>
> Read More HERE
>
> Murray Hallam
> .
> Hello, my name is Murray Hallam from Practical Aquaponics in
> Brisbane Australia.
>
> We have your email address in our system because you have either
> purchased a product or service from one of our two
> websiteswww.aquaponics.net.au orwww.boatshop.com.au or you have
> subscribed to our Practical Aquaponics Magazine.
>
> I will be sending you regular "How To" emails to assist you in
> building and maintaining your Aquaponics System.  I believe you will
> find them to be very useful.
>
> If you wish to share this email with a friend or if you wish update
> your details, see the bottom of the page.
>

> This message was sent from Murray Hallam to info at hopedance.org. It
> was sent from: Murray Hallam, 21 - 31 Hives Road, North Maclean,
> Queensland 4280, Australia. You can modify/update your subscription
> via the link below.
> Email Marketing by
>

>  Manage your subscription

__________________
Bob Banner
Publisher & Director

HopeDance
Celebrating Transition, Opportunity and Resilience
2500 Oakview Rd.  •  Templeton, CA 93465  •   805.434.3950
http://www.hopedance.org/
HopeDance at Transition CA: http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/group/hopedance
Follow us at TWITTER: http://twitter.com/hopedance
Follow us on Facebook: http://tinyurl.com/yje5kct

edibleSLO
Celebrating Local Food, Farmers and Urban Gardeners in SLO County
2500 Oakview Rd.  •  Templeton, CA 93465  •   805.434.3950
http://www.ediblesanluisobispo.com
http://www.wiserearth.org/group/edibleslo
http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/group/ediblesanluisobispo
Follow us on TWITTER: http://twitter.com/edibleslo
Follow us on Facebook: http://tinyurl.com/lrm8e7

EvolverSLO
It's Our World To Change: http://evolver.net/group/evolver_slo

Transition CA Ning
Local Self-Reliance for a Post-Oil World
http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/