[Ccpg] December Family Camp & Fall Slide Show & INCREDIBLE NEWS!

Wilderness Youth Project info at wyp.org
Mon Nov 23 06:08:24 PST 2009

Join us for Family Camp & our Fall Potluck Slide Show...

[http://wyp.org/programs/familycamp.htm] Family Camp at Arroyo Hondo:

Friday, Dec.11th - Sunday, Dec.13th

Join our staff and community for a relaxing weekend of sharing meals,
meeting new families and sitting by the fire in a beautiful canyon on the
Gaviota coast.  Arrive around 5pm Friday and stay until Noon on Sunday.  We
will provide breakfast on Saturday & Sunday and dinner on Friday &
Saturday.

Sliding Scale: $75 - $200/family

Visit [http://wyp.org/programs/familycamp.htm] wyp.org for more details &
to register.

Potluck & Slide Show of Fall Programs:

Wednesday, Dec.16th at Foothill School

Bring your favorite dish to share for our seasonal potluck beginning at
5:30pm.  Wednesday After-School Programs PICK UP will be at FOOTHILL SCHOOL
(711 Ribera Dr - off of Cathedral Oaks, between Patterson and Turnpike). In
addition to a meal, please bring plates, utensils and a drink for your
family.  A slide show of Fall After-School Programs will follow at 6:15pm.
We would love to see your family there.  This is a great opportunity to
stay connected to the community!

Email info at wyp.org if you have additional questions.

INCREDIBLE NEWS

about our Fundraising Appeal:

We have very exciting news about the campaign right now: Upon learning
that we need to raise $80,000 in the next few months to cover staffing
costs, a generous supporter has offered to match your gifts DOLLAR FOR
DOLLAR.  This is the largest single gift anyone has ever extended to
Wilderness Youth Project.

Our tenth anniversary wish is that each and every one of our community
members makes a contribution, no matter how small.

You can make a contribution at [http://www.wyp.org/contribute/donate.htm]
http://www.wyp.org/contribute/ donate.ht

Please give what you can, and know that your contribution will be doubled
to help us reconnect children with nature.

To read the full appeal, [http://wyp.org/contribute/donate.htm] click
here.
This message was sent by: Wilderness Youth Project, 5386 Hollister Ave, Santa Barbara, CA 93111

Email Marketing by iContact: http://freetrial.icontact.com

Manage your subscription:
http://app.icontact.com/icp/mmail-mprofile.pl?r=5176785&l=2507&s=QDVU&m=82765&c=223610