[Ccpg] Earth Activist Training Permaculture Design Course - Jan 2010

Living Mandala livingmandala at livingmandala.com
Wed Dec 9 15:37:57 PST 2009

Dear Friends,

Check out this unique Permaculture Design Certification Course lead by
Starhawk and friends, which incorporates Earth-based spirituality,
community organizing, social activism, and much more.

This is one of our most favorite and recommended PDC's in the country.
This course happens once per year and begins this January.

There's still a few spots left!

-Living Mandala

www.LivingMandala.com

_____________________

Earth Activist Training
Permaculture Design Course
Jan 9 - 23, 2010
Cazadero, N. California

For more Information and Registration click here.

Facilitators & Instructors

Starhawk, Charles Williams, Sage Mata, Jay Ma, Erik Ohlsen

Course Inspiration

An Earth Activist Training can set your life on a new path…or show you
how to save the world. Green solutions are sprouting up all around us,
but permaculture shows us how to weave them together into systems that
can meet human needs and regenerate the natural world. Practical earth
healing, with a magical base of ritual and nature awareness. Teaching
that integrates mind and heart, with lots of hands-on practice and
plenty of time to laugh. Our two-week intensives are Permaculture
Design Certificate Courses, offering the basic, internationally-
recognized 72 hour permaculture curriculum with an additional focus on
social permaculture, organizing tools, and spirit.

Course Description

This unique permaculture design certificate course has an additional
focus on earth-based spirituality, organizing, activism, and social
permaculture. Learn how to heal soil and cleanse water, how to design
human systems that mimic natural systems,  how to use a minimum of
energy and resources to create real abundance and social justice.
Explore the strategies and organizing tools we need to make our
visions real, and the daily practice, magic and rituals that can
sustain our spirits.  This course is participatory, hands-on teaching
with lots of ritual, games, projects, songs, and laughs along with an
intensive curriculum in ecological design.

Tuition & Registration

Course Tuition is $1400 - $1800 sliding scale, which includes
instruction, dorm room accommodations, and 3 delicious, nutritious
meals a day for the duration of the course. Participants who
successfully complete the course will receive a Permaculture Design
Certificate. For more Information and Registration click here.

Lodging

Tuition includes delicious meals as well as dormitory style lodging at
the Padmasambhava Peace Institute. Private rooms are available for an
additional $100.

Food

EATers eat well. Our standard is gourmet, organic, vegetarian meals,
served three times a day, plus afternoon munchies. Our favorite chef
Carin McKay and her crew will be cooking for us. All food is fresh,
plentiful, and substantial. Teas and coffee are available at all
times. You may bring your own wine or beer for dinner.

Certification Applicability

Participants who successfully complete the course will receive a
Permaculture Design Certificate. Design Certification is applicable
towards Gaia University Degree Programs.

Contact

For questions and more information regarding the course
e-mail: earthactivisttraining at livingmandala.com or
call: (707) 634-1461