[Ccpg] connecting with other permaculture supporters

Sarah Ramirez sarahmramirez at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 21:12:09 PST 2010

Hello everyone,

've been attempting to start up a permaculture group here in the
central valley (fresno, tulare) area.  I also started a local
yahoogroup for communication, that I made public in the last two weeks
but so far there are only two/three of us as members. I thought that
some of your members would be willing to offer your support in the new
year by joining the group to answer questions and give us advice "from
a distance." Even in all my months of attempting to round up interest
in a permaculture design course, building interest and receiving
support has been slow.I've resigned myself to proceed in "natural
time" even if it is slower than what I would like. I have been
populating with resources in my "spare" time and I made public a few
days ago. http://sites.google.com/site/centralvalleypermaculture/home

 Anyway, if any of you have friends, contacts, resources or receive
inquiries from the fresno, tulare, kings county areas, please feel
free to direct them to the sites. I grew up in Tulare county, I live
here and work here and I see a HUGE need. I'd like to cultivate this
network in this area.

Best wishes for a healthy and safe 2010
 Sarah