[Ccpg] Greetings from Eugene, Oregon

jan spencer spencerj at efn.org
Wed Feb 24 20:58:50 PST 2010

Hello Perma and Transition Town People in the central coast area,

Global Trends - Local Choices, a speaking tour in California, would like
to make a free and open to the public presentation in SLO April 22 or 23.

The presentation is about "Perspectives, models and tools for redefining
the present and future."

Thoughtful approaches to help create a more peaceful and healthy world.

Key words, economics, power shift, making time, social permaculture,
property conversion, resilient neighborhoods, social cohesion, stacking,,,

I have been converting my suburban property in eugene for ten years and
have learned a lot and would like to share that.

Also, a board member of my neighborhood association for ten years,
again, a lot to share about how neighborhoods can be a great platform to
advocate permaculture and eco living ideas.

Lots more!

Would anyone like to help with this?  Suggestions? What is needed is a
place for the presentation - low cost [my treat] or no cost.  And promo
the event.  Thanks.

More info/contact me on my website.  www.suburbanpermaculture.org

Presentations planned already for Santa Barbara and Santa Cruz,,,,

Jan