[Ccpg] SAT March13/Laundry to Landscape Greywater Workshop

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Tue Mar 2 06:41:18 PST 2010

A part of the SBCC Continuing Education Division (Adult Ed) Winter Session
Santa Barbara Permaculture Network &
  SBCC Center for Sustainability
Present:
Laundry to Landscape Greywater Workshop
With Daniel Wilson

Saturday, March 13, 2010
  Fee Based Tuition: $20

[]

         Laundry Greywater systems have been legalized under a
general permit by the State of California, effective in most counties
and cities.  Learn how the individual homeowner can now make use of
washing machine water to keep lawns & gardens green, creating an
oasis around their homes.  In this workshop we will demonstrate a
simple & effective Laundry Greywater system and give examples to
design one for your own home. This class is also valuable for
plumbers & landscape professionals wanting to learn more about recent
changes in the greywater codes.  Other Greywater topics and design
will be discussed.

Daniel Wilson has a degree in aquatic biology, and a  Professional
Masters degree in Policy and Management of Environmental Sciences
with a technical emphasis in bio-geochemistry.  He is a licensed
landscape contractor, and the president of Wilson Environmental
Landscape & Design.

The workshop takes place on Saturday, March 13, 10am- 3pm. Fee
$20,  Reservations are required.  Co-Sponsors: Santa Barbara City
College (SBCC) Center for Sustainability & Santa Barbara Permaculture
Network Non-Profit.  For more information, (805) 965-0581,
ext.2177,  or contact Margie at: msbushman at sbcc.edu.   A part of the
SBCC Continuing Education Division (Adult Ed) Winter Session. To
register, please go to <http://www.sbcc.edu/AdultEd>www.sbcc.edu/AdultEd

-end-

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network
    an educational non-profit since 2000
(805) 962-2571
P.O. Box 92156, Santa Barbara, CA 93190
margie at sbpermaculture.org
www.sbpermaculture.org

"We are like trees, we must create new leaves, in new directions, in
order to grow." - Anonymous