[Ccpg] World Change Conference - Joanna Macy, Jon Young, Starhawk and More

bob banner bob.banner at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 11:43:22 PST 2010

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Maggie Macro <britmaggie at charter.net>
> Date: March 5, 2010 10:30:25 AM PST
> To: Bob Banner <bob.banner at gmail.com>
> Subject: Amazing workshop coming up
>

>> Awakening the Dreamer Facilitators
>> Messages In This Digest (1 Message)
>> 1.
>> World Change Conference - Joanna Macy, Jon Young, Starhawk and More
>> From: Vladislav Davidzon
>> View All Topics | Create New TopicMessage
>> 1.
>> World Change Conference - Joanna Macy, Jon Young, Starhawk and More
>> Posted by: "Vladislav Davidzon" vladislav.davidzon at gmail.com
>> feistycactus
>> Thu Mar 4, 2010 11:00 am (PST)
>>

>> World Change Conference - April 24 - May 2, Berkeley, CA
>>
>> Common Circle Education is thrilled to announce a powerful
>> week-long experiential intensive for people wanting to take an
>> active, empowered role to bring about a thriving, beautiful,
>> sustainable world.
>>
>> We are bringing together some of the greatest teachers of
>> our time in a nine-day intensive course:
>>
>> - Joanna Macy (joannamacy.net)
>> - Jon Young (8shields.org)
>> - Christopher Kuntzsch (christopherkuntzsch.com)
>> - James Stark (regenerativedesign.org)
>> - John Kinyon (johnkinyon.com)
>> - Shaktari Belew (honoringalllife.org)
>> - Starhawk (starhawk.org)
>> - Kevin Danaher (globalexchange.org)
>> - Richard Register (ecocitybuilders.org)
>> -- and more!
>>
>> The core components of this course will be:
>> - Work That Reconnects
>> - Theory of Spiral Dynamics
>> - Conflict Mediation through NVC
>> - Ecology of Leadership
>> - Eight Shields Model of Mentoring
>> - Transition Town Training
>> - and much more!
>>
>> When: Saturday April 24 - Sunday May 2nd
>>
>> Cost: $695 (register before April 1st)
>> $895 (register between April 1-April 15th)
>> $1395 (regular rate)
>>
>> Registration: http://commoncircle.com/wcc-apply
>>
>> Where: Common Circle Education, 2130 Center in Berkeley
>>
>> "If the world is to be healed through human efforts, I am
>> convinced it will be by ordinary people, people whose love for
>> this life is even greater than their fear." - Joanna Macy
>>
>> About the Conference Components:
>>
>> - THE WORK THAT RECONNECTS
>> The Work That Reconnects is a pioneering form of group work
>> that began in the 1970s. It demonstrates our interconnectedness
>> in the web of life and our authority to take action on its behalf.
>> It has helped many thousands around the globe find insight,
>> solidarity, and courage to act, despite rapidly worsening
>> conditions. Based on systems theory, spiritual teachings, and
>> deep ecology.
>>
>> - EIGHT SHIELDS MENTORING AND NATURE CONNECTION
>> The 8 shields mentoring model is based on the patterns that can
>> be observed in nature. It models these cycles in a way that allows
>> the observer to categorize these patterns and apply them in a
> [...]

__________________
Bob Banner
Publisher & Director

edibleSLO: Celebrating Local Food, Farmers and Urban Gardening in SLO
County
2500 Oakview Rd.  •  Templeton, CA 93465  •   805.434.3950
http://www.ediblesanluisobispo.com/
http://www.wiserearth.org/group/edibleslo
http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/group/ediblesanluisobispo
Follow us on TWITTER: http://twitter.com/edibleslo