[Ccpg] A Book & Web Series on Nature Mentoring

Wilderness Youth Project info at wyp.org
Wed Mar 10 14:15:37 PST 2010

As many of you know, last year a book entitled Coyote's Guide was released
describing the mentoring style we draw from at WYP.  Below is a letter from one
of the authors, whom is also a member of our extended WYP family, Jon Young.  We
hope you find the information supportive and useful on your journey of nature
connection.

ABC Widgets

Dear Friends,

OWLink Media and I are excited to announce the launch of a new web educational
series titled [1]"Mentoring, Community and Resilience" expanding on the newly
released edition of Coyote's Guide to Connecting With Nature.

For a limited time, when you purchase the web educational series (at a cost less
then the price of the book with shipping) you receive a free copy of the new
Coyote's Guide!

In addition to the new web series and book we have also produced free online
videos with my friends, experts and myself, talking about the lineage of
tracking and how they put nature connection and cultural mentoring into practice
with children, gardens and music.

To see the free videos, learn more about buying the educational web series, get
a free copy of the Coyote's Guide to Connecting With Nature and for other
special offers; follow this link:

http://NatureMentoring.com

The educational web series expands on the teachings in Coyote's Guide, explains
them in ways new people can understand and gives readers tools to get started
with the book right away.

This series includes: 2 hours of video presentations by me (Jon Young), an audio
mp3 download of the presentations, transcripts of the presentations with
citations and links to the articles, books, studies and other resources
referenced.

Released in 2008, the first edition of Coyote's Guide has become the essential
guide for mentors, parents, and educators for how to connect to nature in a deep
and exciting way.  Hailed by Richard Louv, author of Last Child in the Woods as
"good medicine for nature-deficit disorder."

Coyote's Guide supports children and adults to connect with nature by sharing
useful information, daily practices and activities for individuals and groups.

It has been two years since we released Coyote's Guide and based on feedback
from mentors and educators from across the world, we now bring you the Second
Edition of Coyote's Guide - expanded from 408 to 548 pages, with beautiful full
color photographs, a comprehensive index, a complete scientific editor review,
additional tables and materials with color codes that link the principles and
activities for easier navigation.
We can't wait to share the new edition with you and all the great tools we have
developed to go with it.  Please forward this widely.

Wishing you the best,

Jon Young