[Ccpg] WYP Important Summer Camp Registration Information!

Charity charity at wyp.org
Thu Apr 8 17:06:32 PDT 2010

Summer Camps Update!

Hello Wilderness Youth Project Community,

Summer is right around the corner! Below you will find more information about the summer camps we are offering this year.

Open registration for our summer camps begins on Monday, April 12 at 9 am. To see the summer schedule, go here: http://wyp.org/programs/summer.htm. We've updated the number of spots still available!

To avoid as much registration frustration as we can, we've decided to use an online request form that will place everyone on a waitlist. The form will come to us with a time stamp so that we can review it in the order in which it was received. It is important that you tell us on this form how many camps you would like to participate in, as well as all the sessions for which you are available. This will increase your chances for us to get your child placed in a camp this summer.

On Monday, the link to the form will appear at 9am on the Summer Programs website: http://wyp.org/programs/summer.htm

Once we have confirmed a spot for your child, we'll send you the remaining registration details and require a $50 deposit to hold your spot. The remaining balance will be due by the first day of camp.

Please don't hesitate to call or email us if you run into any problems. We're at 964-8096 or info at wyp.org and can help complete your registration.

Thanks for your continued support of Wilderness Youth Project!

Charity & the WYP team

Wilderness Youth Project

(805)964-8096

5386 Hollister Ave, Suite D,

Santa Babara, Ca 93111

[mailto:info at wyp.org] info at wyp.org

[www.wyp.org] www.wyp.org
This message was sent by: Wilderness Youth Project, 5386 Hollister Ave, Santa Barbara, CA 93111

Email Marketing by iContact: http://freetrial.icontact.com

Manage your subscription:
http://app.icontact.com/icp/mmail-mprofile.pl?r=5176785&l=2507&s=QDVU&m=110430&c=223610