[Ccpg] Permaculture certification with Toby Hemenway

Kyra Epstein kyra at regenerativedesign.org
Mon Apr 12 16:26:51 PDT 2010

Greetings Permies,

This summer, the Regenerative Design Institute is featuring Toby
Hemenway, author of Gaia's Garden (the top selling permaculture book
in the world for the past six years), Penny Livingston-Stark and Brock
Dolman in our permaculture design certification course. We also have
Jon Young and Starhawk making their appearances....a great opportunity
to learn from amazing permaculture designers and nature awareness
teachers that have been spreading the permaculture word for decades.

Two-Week Permaculture Design Certification Intensive
Offered: June 11 - 26
Location: Commonweal Garden, Bolinas, CA (Bay Area)
Instructors: Toby Hemenway, Penny Livingston-Stark, Brock Dolman, Jon
Young, Starhawk, and James Stark

Permaculture is good news! Solutions are available on any scale: we
can make a change that will reach out to future generations.  This
course offers an intensive format for those who want to get their
certification quickly and be immersed completely in the permaculture
experience during a residential program. You will observe and use the
same principles that make ecological systems self-sustaining, and
learn how to apply them to integrate homes and gardens. In addition,
you will learn how to apply these principles to energy systems, water
supplies, healthy communities, meaningful and fulfilling work,
ecological economies and global political movements.
Find out more about our RDI's permaculture courses and watch our
Permaculture Video!

Click here to see Toby Hemenway giving a lecture at Duke University!

Thanks for all you do--

Regenerative Design Institute
P.O. Box 923 | Bolinas, California, 94924
415-868 9681