[Ccpg] Visit Us at Earth Day/New Website

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Sun Apr 18 07:51:54 PDT 2010

Hi Everyone

If you are coming out to Earth Day today, we are at booth numbers 93
& 94, right near the Food Court.  This is closest to the corner of
Sola St & Santa Barbara Street.

Two booths!  One for Santa Barbara Permaculture Network and one for
SBCC Center for Sustainability.  Please stop by and visit.

Check out our new website!

  www.sbpermaculture.org

After 10 years we decided to join the 21st century with a new website
that allows us to post film clips, podcast interviews, and youtube.
Beautiful artwork by long time friend Paul Cumes.

Always a place to check for all our upcoming events, including the
upcoming Building the Blue Economy event with Gunter Pauli on April
23, 24, 25. (includes youtube).

special thanks to Barbara Wishingrad, who developed our first website
as a class project in our first days of organizing.  It served us
well for many years.

hope to see you at Earth Day-

Margie Bushman & Wes Roe

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network
    an educational non-profit since 2000
(805) 962-2571
P.O. Box 92156, Santa Barbara, CA 93190
margie at sbpermaculture.org
  www.sbpermaculture.org

"We are like trees, we must create new leaves, in new directions, in
order to grow." - Anonymous