[Ccpg] Appeal Mailing Party June 2nd VOLUNTEERS NEEDED

Wilderness Youth Project info at wyp.org
Wed May 19 06:33:21 PDT 2010

MANY HANDS MAKE LIGHT WORK.

Come help us address oodles of envelopes at our Appeal Mailing.

When: Wednesday, June 2nd from 2:00pm - 6:00pm
Where: Goleta Community Center 5679 Hollister Ave. Room 1*
*NOTE this is a different room than past Appeal Mailing Parties
Who: Bring the family! Bring a friend! Bring yourself!
Why: 80% of WYP kids receive scholarships thanks
to the donors in our community.

Please R.S.V.P. to Michelle at 964-8096 or michelle at wyp.org
We will provide DELICIOUS SNACKS!!!
More Details:

It's time once again for us to mail out our Summer Appeal. This letter invites
our community to support Wilderness Youth Project, and the gifts we receive in
response are one of the main reasons that we can keep doing what we do.

To make this a personal and effective mailing, we hand-address each and every
envelope (more than 2,000)- and this event exemplifies the principle that "many
hands make light work."

Could you join us and help with addressing and stamping letters?

FAQ:

Q.  Can I come for just part of the time?

A.  Absolutely. It is best if you can come for at least 2 hours to ensure
reasonable productivity.

Q.  Can I bring my kids?

A.  Older kids can be very helpful in stamp-sticking and envelope sealing, and
are welcome. This is definitely a focal work task though, and if we get too
many younger kids it can get a bit crazy. We trust your judgment!

Q.  Does this qualify for community service hours for my teen?

A   Sure does- we're happy to sign off as many hours as they work.

Q.  Should I bring a friend to help?

A.  Yes please!

Directions to the GVCC:

>From North:
101 S to Fairview Exit, Right on Fairview,
Left on Hollister, Center is approximately
3/4 miles on the right

>From South:
101 N to Hwy 217, Airport/UCSB/Ward/Memorial, Hwy 217 to Hollister Exit, Right
on Hollister, Center is approximately 1/4 mile on the left

Many Thanks In Advance!!!

Nature makes

children

smarter,

healthier

and

happier.

www.wyp.org    805.964.8096
This message was sent by: Wilderness Youth Project, 5386 Hollister Ave, Santa Barbara, CA 93111

Manage your subscription:
http://app.icontact.com/icp/mmail-mprofile.pl?r=5176785&l=2507&s=QDVU&m=140502&c=223610