[Ccpg] Ecovillage & Permaculture Design Certification Course (near Mt Shasta)

bob banner bob.banner at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 10:42:56 PDT 2010

Ecovillage & Permaculture Design Certification Course (near Mt Shasta)

Dear Friend,

I am really excited about the important Permaculture Education Work
presented by Living Mandala. As you may realize, there are few things
more important right now than re-establishing our connection to our
land, our water, our food and one another. This Course I'm writing you
about is designed to help us do just that.

This is the first Holistic Permaculture Design Certification Course
with a focus on Ecovillage Design & Development at the magical abode
of Big Bend Hot Springs!

 >>> CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS

Jay Ma, founder of Living Mandala, writes ::

"During this intensive 17-day course participants will be immersed
into an amazing and nourishing learning environment practicing skills
to transform our lives and our communities into regenerative systems,
design & live in community as a village, and experience profound
personal renewal at this oasis of natural beauty & magic. If you are
feeling the call to participate in this special course or know someone
who may be, please get in touch with us soon. Please hep us spread the
word about this amazing course."

Big Bend Hot Springs

Ecovillage & Permaculture Design Certification Course

When? July 27 - August 13, 2010

Where? Big Bend Hot Springs, Shasta County, Northern California

 >>> CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS

Topics Include:

PERMACULTURE & ECOVILLAGE CURRICULUM, WHOLE SYSTEM SUSTAINABILITY,
INTEGRATIVE ECO-SOCIAL DESIGN, SOCIAL PERMACULTURE, COMMUNITY
GOVERNANCE, INNER ECOLOGY, GROUP PROCESS, HANDS-ON ACTION LEARNING &
MUCH MORE

Inner & Outer Renewal

With a focus on tending the inner, outer, and community landscapes...
this course will include the standard 72-hour permaculture design
curriculum based upon the original Mollison and Holmgren ideas and
design philosophies published in The Permaculture Designer’s Manual,
as well as be a nourishing retreat and hands-on immersion experience
in Ecovillage Design & Development.

Integrative Eco-Social Curriculum /  Ecovillage Design & Development

In addition to the standard Permaculture Design Certification
curriculum, we recognize permaculture as a holistic design philosophy
in symbiosis with many related fields. Accordingly, this permaculture
design course will integrate additional content and activities such as
ecovillage design & development, nature awareness, indigenous wisdom,
holistic nutrition, embodiment practices, inner work, group process,
and much more.

Big Bend Hot Springs

Big Bend Hot Springs is an extraordinary geothermal springs and place
of natural beauty located in the small town of Big Bend, CA on the Pit
river, midpoint between two majestic volcanos: Mt. Shasta and Mt.
Lassen. Mount Shasta is believed by some to be one of the world’s most
sacred mountains, and includes California’s largest watershed and some
of the best quality water in the world. Big Bend is home to some of
the most amazing geothermal activity on the west coast and enjoys
incredible abundance of hot water, wildlife, and natural beauty.

Facilitators & Instructors:

Penny Livingston-Stark, Rick Valley, Marisha Auerbach, Jay Ma, GGordon
Davidson, Corinne McLaughlin, Max Meyers, Marcela Castillo, Jon Young
& More

Thank you for helping to strengthen the network of conscious people
and to further empower regenerative educational initiatives on the
planet.

 >>> CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS

Thanks!
Bob Banner

Bob Banner
Publisher & Director

HopeDance
Celebrating Transition, Opportunity, Laughter, Happiness and Resilience
PO Box 1183 • San Luis Obispo, CA 93406 • 1-805-762-4848
http://www.hopedance.org/
HopeDance at Transition CA: http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/group/hopedance
Follow us on Facebook: http://tinyurl.com/yje5kct
Follow us at TWITTER: http://twitter.com/hopedance