[Ccpg] Permaculture in Tanzania/Global Resource Alliance Event/Saturday, July 24, Ojai, CA

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Mon Jul 19 08:24:45 PDT 2010

Hi Everyone

A great event if you want to learn about Permaculture in other parts
of the world.  A documentary film debut, vegan dinner, and music!

Global Resource Alliance (GRA)is a non-profit based in Ojai, CA.  We
were so lucky to be able to visit their center in Tanzania on our way
to the International Permaculture Convergence (IPC9) last year in
Malawi, Africa.

GRA has a permaculture plot at their Center in Musoma, Tanzania, and
are now developing another site nearby for a village of 400, on the
shores of Lake Victoria.  This is a good demonstration of what
permaculture can accomplish in places of need.

In case you are interested in attending, make sure you  rsvp
(directly to them, see below) so they know how many to prepare food
for.  It is a free event.
(see our website for story of our visit to GRA and International
Permaculture Convergence in Malawi,   www.sbpermaculture.org)

hope to see you there-
Margie Bushman, Santa Barbara Permaculture Network

<<<>>>>
go to website to RSVP:
  www.globalresourcealliance.org

 From the Mara Soil
GRA's Annual Summer Event
Documentary Premier and Vegan Tamale Dinner (Free)
Saturday, July 24 at 6:30 PM
Meditation Mount ~ Ojai, CA
Dear Friend,

We're so excited to share
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1103489982656&s=899&e=001iCN1Iddw4ZtT3CBjBuIQhEVeYSONS2shnR30FbbWw--lUdaiGf8b_isCp1p0CcQrDC4OzsQCA_SgBtxCnaI2MwoEt8R0wBNM4f9PP1qJDr8MvLv5caI5GO2sthdEr1o4>Global
Resource Alliance's first ever documentary! Please be our guest and
let us treat you to dinner, live music and the debut screening of
this inspiring documentary by filmmaker Steven Schrenzel.
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1103489982656&s=899&e=001iCN1Iddw4ZsRrEYCF__KMkD8XEB7K0aG4qhR99mA6MZaGNd6MII9-xsm4UcfpRXZx8D0ySF9XxmlaQh3nck22rgaBCzBVEiASnbfrLwUNErZWpI3kf1BMtrsYE2C3m2GJpPApzu283M=>Watch
the trailer now!

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network
    an educational non-profit since 2000
(805) 962-2571
P.O. Box 92156, Santa Barbara, CA 93190
margie at sbpermaculture.org
  www.sbpermaculture.org

"We are like trees, we must create new leaves, in new directions, in
order to grow." - Anonymous