[Ccpg] Fwd: Looking for San Luis Obispo Evolutionaries

bob banner bob.banner at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 14:14:53 PDT 2010

Begin forwarded message:

> From: admin at evolver.net
> Date: July 28, 2010 9:02:35 AM PDT
> To: info at hopedance.org
> Subject: Looking for San Luis Obispo Evolutionaries
>
> Greetings, HopeDance.
> Dear San Luis Obispo Evolvers,
>
> We are looking for intrepid evolutionaries who would like to connect
> and grow the transformational community in San Luis Obispo by
> hosting monthly Evolver Spores.  The Spores are community meet-ups,
> creative salons, hubs of ecological activation, cultural incubation,
> and social inspiration. Evolver Spores bring people and groups
> together who share the ideal of a more beautiful, cooperative
> society, and help them find the collaborators and tools they need to
> realize their vision.  These gatherings also facilitate a
> conversation around important issues that the mainstream culture
> often ignores.
>
> The Spores are the focal point of our rapidly growing Evolver Social
> Movement (also including Evolver.net and Reality Sandwich), which is
> creating scaffolding for a new planetary culture to emerge. Each
> month, more than 40 regionals synchronize their efforts across the
> network, coming together as one for one night.   You’ll find this
> month’s theme listed below to give you an idea of the topics we
> cover.  If you have the desire to kick-start the evolution in your
> area and join this growing movement, email me at  remi at evolver.net
> and we’ll get you started.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Remi
> www.evolver.net
>

> Evolver Spores: Day of Action
> Wed, Aug 18
>
> In just over one year, Evolver Spores have spread across the US and
> abroad, carrying the seeds of a new planetary culture. More than 40
> regional groups have sprouted up during these months, bringing
> together a diverse, conscious community to explore topics critical
> to our time. But Evolvers don’t simply meet and discuss; they take
> action in manifesting the world they want to create. Over the past
> year, we’ve seen the Regionals initiate alternative currencies,
> beach clean-ups, healing circles, permaculture gardens, eco-
> festivals, the building of Earthships, and more. For this month’s
> Spore, the entire Evolver network will activate to create positive
> change in our communities. Join our agents of transformation in
> coordinating river clean-ups, “renegade gardening,” community
> foresting, assisting flood victims in Hungary, and other ways we can
> be of service to our world.
>
> Check the list below to find a Spore in your area. Dates may be
> different depending on the city. You can also email the regional
> host (via their group page) if you’d like to get involved in the
> planning of the event. If you’ve thought about starting up a Spore
> but haven’t taken action yet, we invite you to heed the call in
> jumpstarting the evolution where you live. If there is not yet a
> [...]

Bob Banner
Publisher & Director

HopeDance
Celebrating Transition, Opportunity, Laughter, Happiness and Resilience
PO Box 1183 • San Luis Obispo, CA 93406 • 1-805-762-4848
http://www.hopedance.org/
HopeDance at Transition CA: http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/group/hopedance
Follow us on Facebook: http://tinyurl.com/yje5kct
Follow us at TWITTER: http://twitter.com/hopedance