[Ccpg] Fwd: Today is Release Day for the new book / Hope Beneath Our Feet: Restoring Our Place in the Natural World

bob banner info at hopedance.org
Tue Sep 7 00:43:43 PDT 2010

Larry Santoyo has a contribution in this book!!!!

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Martin Keogh <intouch at martinkeogh.com>
> Date: September 7, 2010 12:03:43 AM PDT
> To: info at hopedance.org
> Subject: Today is Release Day
>

> Dear Friends,
>
> Today is the release day for Hope Beneath Our Feet: Restoring Our
> Place in
> the Natural World.
>
> Over 200 thoughtful, brilliant, and inspiring people sent in
> writings for this
> anthology. There was only room for 53 essays; and what essays they
> are.
>
> This book is for you if you need a clear picture of what is going on
> environmentally in our world. It's for you if you suffer from a
> depletion of
> optimism. It's especially for you if you seek your individual way to
> somehow
> make a difference.
>
> If you are one of the many who helped support this anthology's
> creation, from
> the bottom of my heart, thank you. If you would like to read more
> about ordering
>  the book, reading portions of the essays, or seeing what others
> have to say, please
> read on.
>
> Abrazos, Martin
> Contact Improvisation Dance Grove in the Butano State Forest
>

> 25% of all royalties donated to environmental causes
> Printed on 100% post-consumer waste recycled paper
>
> Some things YOU can do:
> Join the facebook fan page:
>
> Visit the Website:  www.hopebeneathourfeet.com
>
> Read the book, gift the book, TELL people about the book:
>

> To order with the 33% discount, click on the book cover
>
> I hope you enjoy it
>
> Advance Praise
>
> "With penetrating clarity (Hope Beneath Our Feet) takes us into the
> depths of our essential nature: our courage, brilliance, and
> resilience. A real masterwork.
> --Barbara Marx Hubbard, author of Conscious Evolution
>

> Click on the bee for more advance praise
> Quotes and 'proverbs'
>
> Readers have been sending in their favorite quotes from the book.
> Here is one by
> Paul Hawken from the opening essay, Commencement Address:
>
> "When asked if I am pessimistic or optimistic about the future, my
> answer is always the same: if you look at the science about what is
> happening on earth and aren't pessimistic, you don't understand the
> data. But if you meet the people who are working to restore this
> earth and the lives of the poor, and you aren't optimistic, you
> haven't got a pulse. What I see everywhere in the world are ordinary
> people willing to confront despair, power, and incalculable odds in
> order to restore some semblance of grace, justice, and beauty to
> this world."
>
> Click on the fish for more quotes and 'proverbs'
>

> Martin in the Rocky Mountains
>

> Click on photo for
> contact improvisation
> information and itinerary:

> [...]

Bob Banner
Publisher & Director

HopeDance
Celebrating Transition, Opportunity, Laughter, Happiness and Resilience
2322 Red Rose Way  •  Santa Barbara, CA 93109 • 1-805-762-4848
http://www.hopedance.org/
HopeDance at Transition CA: http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/group/hopedance
Follow us on Facebook: http://tinyurl.com/yje5kct
Follow us at TWITTER: http://twitter.com/hopedance