[Ccpg] A Great Seasonal Gift

jan spencer spencerj at efn.org
Wed Dec 1 22:12:57 PST 2010

Hi,

Jan Spencer here in Eugene.  Here is a great idea for seasonal gift
giving. Or any time of the year.  A DVD I produced called Global Trends
- Local Choices is a fine example of stacking.  It doesn't cost much, it
has a relatively low amount of material content, it very well could be
an eye opener for someone you know and buying one or more in bulk helps
me keep the lights on for doing some important culture change work.

GT - LC is a 90 minute narrated slide show. Its colorful, informative, a
bit of humor and I can take the heat for making comments [politics,
economics, perspectives] some people might not want to say to certain
family members, friends or colleagues.  Its a show and tell for living
way more local and green.  Very practical, real life examples of going
green at home and in the neighborhood.

Key words - human potential, multiple benefits, permaculture, market
capitalism, suburban property conversion, uplifted spiritual traditions,
key leverage point,,,,

Here is a link to a ten minute over view of the contents on you tube --
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djGL0zb5KL0

The dvd can be purchased on my website.  www.suburbanpermaculture.org
There is a pull down price list, the more you buy, the less they cost.
Shop and save.  A group/bulk order [ten] can bring the cost down to $6
per DVD, including postage.  Great info for not much cost and the
contents could not be more timely. Orders [paypal] in the mail following
day received.  Feel free to forward this message.  Thanks!  Jan