[Ccpg] Fwd: Honey in our hearts / Quail Springs

bob banner bob.banner at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 11:11:12 PST 2010

Begin forwarded message:

> From: "Quail Springs Permaculture" <info at quailsprings.org>
> Date: December 28, 2010 10:55:39 AM PST
> To: bob.banner at gmail.com
> Subject: Honey in our hearts
>

> If you're having trouble viewing this email, you may see it online.
> Share This:
>
> The Holidays embody the spirit of giving and togetherness. Coupled
> with the recent Solstice and our symbolic movement toward the light,
> this is also the perfect moment for reflection on the past and hope
> for the future.  While these past few months have certainly posed
> challenges for Quail Springs, we are highly thankful for the
> returning health of our canyon, the poignant lessons learned and the
> path that lies ahead.
>
> In the spirit of the season, we wish to take a moment to express the
> depths of our gratitude.  Simply stated, the continuation of our
> vital work and mission would not exist without your displayed
> assistance.  Instead, the magnitude and diversification  of support
> continues to inspire us and strengthens our commitment to creating
> meaningful change.
>

> This path is joyfully shared, as the revival of Quail Springs has
> truly been a community effort.
> While we truly value all forms of support, we are particularly
> thankful for the monetary contributions placed toward our revival
> efforts.  This investment has allowed for the stabilization of our
> core infrastructure and the ability to still call this beautiful
> canyon our home.  In addition to the repair of our roads and water
> systems, we have constructed a new compost toilet system and
> replanted a small garden and food forest.  The latter is both
> symbolic of Quail Springs’ renewal and an example of our continued
> capacity and goal to convert monetary support into natural capital.
>

> Since our land serves as an outdoor classroom, your gracious support
> of its renewal also allows for the continuation of our renowned
> educational   programs.  We embrace the reciprocity this creates, as
> we are able to share the respect and timely, hands-on skills needed
> to live more aligned with Nature’s wisdom.  Lastly, by successfully
> addressing our most pressing needs, we now have the space to simply
> listen to the land’s desires and be appreciative of what we have.
> This revealed abundance includes a growing community of supporters
> that values and    honors our dedicated work to create a more
> sustainable future.  For this, we are humbled and blessed.
>

> While Quail Springs moves forward with honey in our hearts, re-
> growing our Learning Oasis still requires much work and support.  If
> you would like to contribute to our revival efforts and mission,
> please consider a year end contribution.  Thank you!
>
> Donate Now to Re-Growing Quail Springs Learning Oasis
> 35070 Highway 33 | Maricopa, CA 93252 US
> This email was sent to bob.banner at gmail.com. To ensure that you
> continue receiving our emails, please add us to your
> [...]

___________________________________
Bob Banner
Publisher & Director

HopeDance Online
Celebrating Transition, Opportunity, Laughter, Resilience, and Happiness

Santa Barbara, CA 93109 • 1-805-762-4848
http://www.hopedance.org
HopeDance at Transition CA: http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/group/hopedance
Follow us on Facebook: http://tinyurl.com/yje5kct
Follow us at TWITTER: http://twitter.com/hopedance

Laughter Yoga
Laughing for No Reason

Santa Barbara, CA 93109 • 1-805-762-4848
Email: bob.banner at gmail.com
Articles and Video Clips: http://hopedance.org/home/soul-news/1615
Schedules: http://www.hopedance.org/events
Twitter: https://twitter.com/laughteryogaSLO