[Ccpg] 2011 So Cal Permaculture Convergence - Tickets now on sale!!!

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Mon Jan 3 19:27:07 PST 2011

The time has come.  Tickets for the 2011 Southern California
Permaculture Convergence are now available for sale!!!  Taking place
April 29-May 1, 2011 in Malibu.

We have some great speakers this year! Penny Livingston,  Mark
Lakeman, Larry Santoyo and Toby Hemenway will be leading the way
along with many other local experts in the vast field of Permaculture.

Workshops will include Rainwater Harvesting, Nature Awareness, Kid's
Permaculture, Placemaking, and so much more!
In fact, we're looking for more workshop presenters, so sign up at
<http://www.socalconvergence.org>www.socalconvergence.org when you
purchase your tickets and get a discount.

You can sign up for the whole weekend, or purchase some of the very
limited day passes we have available.  Prices range from $55 for a
day pass up to $200 for a private room, with all sorts of other
prices in between.  We also have work-trade available.

Check out the website to learn more,
<http://www.socalconvergence.org>www.socalconvergence.org.