[Ccpg] Ecology of Leadership Programs Los Angeles, CA: Jan 23rd/

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Thu Jan 13 06:58:18 PST 2011

Cultivate your visions for the New Year!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2r5F3Ecuxo&feature=player_embedded#!

Upcoming 2011 Ecology of Leadership Programs

http://www.TheEcologyOfLeadership.org

Since initial launch in 2006, Ecology of
Leadership (EOL) programs have served hundreds of
non-profit leaders, community activists,
eco-social entrepreneurs, and other conscious
change-makers, in deepening their paths of
service by manifesting their gifts, visions, and
passions in their lives, their organizations,
their communities, and the world.

Using experiential, nature- and community-based
leadership development, the Ecology of Leadership
program blends inquiry and skill development,
self-awareness, and deepened nature connection
with principles of systems thinking and
permaculture. With the support of a powerful and
dynamic circle of leaders, you will explore
leadership from the inside out, examining what
holds you back, then envision and step into the
possibilities you hold for your life, and your
service path.

Check out the EOL Video:
<http://tinyurl.com/eol-video>http://tinyurl.com/eol-video
"I found the strength, clarity, and confidence
within myself to powerfully step into my role as
Executive Director and hold a space for our
organization to re-envision itself.  Every aspect
of my life has been positively impacted by my
willingness to authentically walk my path, fully
self-expressed."

Donna Helete, Executive Director, Outside Now
More Testimonials:
 <http://www.regenerativedesign.org/eol-testimonials-0>http://www.regenerativedesign.org/eol-testimonials-0

Introductory Workshop:
Los Angeles, CA:  Jan 23rd
Full Programs:
Bolinas, CA:  Feb - June 2011
Los Angeles, CA:  March - June 2011

EOL grads in action:
·
<http://www.regenerativedesign.org/grads-in-action/tara-smith-tara-firma-farms>http://www.regenerativedesign.org/grads-in-action/tara-smith-tara-firma-farms

http://www.regenerativedesign.org/eolgrads-in-action/jessy-servi-0

Find out more about the Ecology of Leadership:
Come to a free Intro Workshop:
<http://tinyurl.com/eol-intro>http://tinyurl.com/eol-intro
And join us on Facebook
<<http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Ecology-of-Leadership/268953285614?ref=ts>http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Ecology-of-Leadership/268953285614?ref=ts>