[Ccpg] A SUSTAINABLE MEXICO: CUETZALAN. TOSEPAN TITATANISKE A NAHUA CO-OP.

bob banner info at hopedance.org
Thu Feb 10 11:29:09 PST 2011

Begin forwarded message:

> From: COVOLV <contact at covolv.org>
> Date: February 10, 2011 10:50:38 AM PST
> To: info at hopedance.org
> Subject: A SUSTAINABLE MEXICO: CUETZALAN. TOSEPAN TITATANISKE A
> NAHUA CO-OP.
>
> Having trouble viewing this email? Please click here	Write a
> review / Forward to a Friend
> To ensure delivery, please add contact at covolv.org to your address
> book.	SmartUnsubscribesm
>

> TOSEPAN TITATANISKE CO-OP
> THE STORY OF THE SUCCESS OF AN INDIGENOUS MEXICAN COMMUNITY,
> ACHIEVING ECONOMIC FREEDOM THROUGH NON-VIOLENCE AND SUSTAINABILITY.
>

> Tosepan Titataniske is a Nahuatl phrase that means "Unidos
> Venceremos... Going Forward Together we will succeed".
>

> Tosepan Titataniske (Together We Will Succeed) in Cuetzalan, Puebla,
> is an organization that comprises more than 5,800 indigenous
> partners of the Náhua and Totonaca ethnic groups that live in 66
> communities located in the northeastern mountains of Puebla.
> Indigenous women and men sharing the same interests, always working
> on improving the quality of life while working together .
>
> READ MORE
>

> A SUSTAINABLE AND SAFE MEXICO
> Mexico’s wonderful bio-diverse natural reserves, it’s 34 World
> Heritage Sites, Mexico‘s history and culture, the warmth of its
> people and the positive thinking and actions of it’s national
> leaders, all together formed the natural national legacy that has
> been affected by missed information.
>
> We would like to share with our friends, clients, and conscious
> travelers, that Mexico that is a safe, creative and fun country:
>

> NAHUA AREAS
>
> Cuetzalan is located in the hills in the north of Puebla, 183
> kilometers from Puebla, the state capital. It is located in the
> Sierra Norte region.
>

> READ MORE.

> RETREATS PRODUCED IN ASSOCIATION WITH
> CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RETREATS

> COVOLV: A SUSTAINABLE WORLD is a documentary series exploring
> sustainability  at it's finest.
>
> This clip is the first in a series of short documentaries revealing
> worldwide stories of people creating a beautiful, sustainable and
> attainable future.
>

> Permaculture Heroes Vol 1, the first minidoc in this series, is a
> short introduction to permaculture, a legendary permaculturist Larry
> Santoyo, and an amazing model of permacuture, the Indigenous CO-OP &
> Community high in the Sierra Madre called Tosepan Titataniske, which
> means in Nauhatl, "Going Forward Together We Will Succeed".
>

> EXPERIENCE CUETZALAN
>

> PERMACULTURE HANDS-ON RETREATS
> with Larry Santoyo and Scott Pittman
> "
> "The future of sustainability is in our cities and towns. Urban
> neighborhoods are ideal for the promise and potentials of
> permaculture design. Our cities embody the greatest concentration of
> the social, intellectualand physical resources needed to create a
> [...]

___________________________________
Bob Banner
Publisher & Director

HopeDance Online
Celebrating Transition, Opportunity, Laughter, Resilience, and Happiness

Santa Barbara, CA 93109 • 1-805-762-4848
http://www.hopedance.org
HopeDance at Transition CA: http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/group/hopedance
Follow us on Facebook: http://tinyurl.com/yje5kct
Follow us at TWITTER: http://twitter.com/hopedance

Laughter Yoga
Laughing for No Reason

Santa Barbara, CA 93109 • 1-805-762-4848
Email: bob.banner at gmail.com
Articles and Video Clips: http://hopedance.org/home/soul-news/1615
Schedules: http://www.hopedance.org/events
Twitter: https://twitter.com/laughteryogaSLO