[Ccpg] Get your tickets for the So Cal Permaculture Convergence

westside permaculture westsidepermies at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 07:32:09 PST 2011

Hey there permaculture people!!!

A few of us have been working hard behind the scenes volunteering our time
to make the 2011 Southern California Permaculture Convergence *(happening
April 29 - May 1 in Malibu)* a reality.  We found a great site by the ocean,
have been working hard to line up some amazing speakers and workshops and
we're trying our best to keep the prices as low as we can.

This event is really about moving Permaculture in our Southern California
community towards it's next evolution.  It is an opportunity for those of us
who have explored permaculture through a PDC to reconnect.  It's also an
opportunity for others to learn more.  By coming to the convergence and
being a participant either through hosting or simply engaging with your
neighbors, we will start the process of turning permaculture in Southern
California into a movement.

Most of us have taken our PDC's.  Most of us know the challenges we face.
 It is up to us to turn people on to the positive alternative that we call
Permaculture.  Buy your ticket now.  Join us at the convergence.  Let's
begin the revolution.

The quicker we sell the tickets, the more we'll be able to offer, so if
you've been putting it off, put it off no longer.  Do your part to help the
convergence be a success, Buy your tickets now!!!

www.socalconvergence.org

We've also attached a copy of this year's Convergence poster.  Post a copy
at your local co-op, garden center, or coffee shop.