[Ccpg] Sustainable Landscaping Symposium - Brad Lancaster in SLO!!!!

bob banner bob.banner at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 12:23:29 PST 2011

Begin forwarded message:

> From: abreschini at co.slo.ca.us
> Date: February 28, 2011 12:03:10 PM PST
> To: abreschini at co.slo.ca.us (Amy)
> Subject: Press Release: Sustainable Landscaping - Brad Lancaster
>

>                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 PRESS
>  RELEASE
>
> FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
> Re: Educational Community Event
>
> CONTACT:
> Amy Breschini
> UC Cooperative Extension
> Master Gardener Program
> 805-781-5946
> FAX: 805-781-4316
> http://ucanr.org/sites/mgslo/
> abreschini at co.slo.ca.us
>
> A Sustainable Landscaping Symposium
>
>  “Turning drains into sponges, rain into beer, water scarcity into
> water abundance, and urban drool into urban renewal.”  Brad Lancaster
>
> San Luis Obispo, California, February 10, 2011 —The University of
> California Cooperative Extension Master Gardener Program is proud to
> present a Sustainable Landscaping Symposium, Saturday April 9, 2011,
> 8:00 am - 1:00 pm, featuring keynote speaker Brad Lancaster, author
> of “Rainwater Harvesting for Drylands and Beyond”. Find creative
> alternatives in conservation and preservation of water on your
> property whether it’s a 100 acre ranch or a small city lot. Brad
> Lancaster will share eight universal principles of water harvesting
> along with simple strategies that turn water scarcity into water
> abundance. The morning will also include presentations by Mary
> Bianchi, UC Horticulture Advisor and Nancy Hartwick, Master
> Gardener.  Learn about gardening practices that promote energy
> conservation and the use of native plants in the landscape.  Cost of
> this program is $45.00 and includes a continental breakfast.
> Located at the Paso Robles Culinary Arts Academy, 1900 Golden Hill
> Road. Registration is required http://ucanr.org/symposium.  Register
> early as seating is limited.  For more information about our program
> visit our website http://ucanr.org/sites/mgslo/.

> [Scanned @co.slo.ca.us]

___________________________________
Bob Banner
Publisher & Director

HopeDance Online
Celebrating Transition, Opportunity, Laughter, Resilience, and Happiness

Santa Barbara, CA 93109 • 1-805-762-4848
http://www.hopedance.org
HopeDance at Transition CA: http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/group/hopedance
Follow us on Facebook: http://tinyurl.com/yje5kct
Follow us at TWITTER: http://twitter.com/hopedance

Laughter Yoga
Laughing for No Reason

Santa Barbara, CA 93109 • 1-805-762-4848
Email: bob.banner at gmail.com
Articles and Video Clips: http://hopedance.org/home/soul-news/1615
Schedules: http://www.hopedance.org/events
Twitter: https://twitter.com/laughteryogaSLO