[Ccpg] Tues March 8 7:30m/Ecology of Leadership Program in Ojai - INFO TALK at LULU BANDHA'S Yoga Studio M

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Thu Mar 3 06:12:11 PST 2011

The Ecology of Leadership (EOL) program is coming
to Ojai in just a few weeks. The program begins
March 19th.
See details about the program below.

On March 8th from 7:30 - 8:30pm there will be a
Free Info Talk at Lulu Bandha's Yoga Studio in
Ojai
Address & Map: 306 E. Matilija St. Ojai, CA
<http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&source=hp&q=306+East+matilija+street,+ojai,+ca&oq=&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=306+E+Matilija+St,+Ojai,+CA+93023&gl=us&ei=VLJwS6e0CI7UsAOKtsyoBQ&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CAkQ8gEwAA>See
Google Map

The discussion will be hosted by myself and other
Alumni of EOL.  We will give a
brief description of the program, share our
personal experiences, have a Q&A, and view the
EOL video.  This is an excellent way to learn more about the program and
explore the possibility of participating.

An RSVP is not required however, it would be
helpful for you to let me know if you plan to
attend.
Please email me at
<mailto:jessyelou at gmail.com>jessyelou at gmail.com
if you can make it.

I would greatly appreciate you passing this email on to at least one friend.

With Gratitude, Jessica Sieber

The Ecology of Leadership Program is coming to Ojai, CA

When:  March 2011 - June 2011

<http://www.theecologyofleadership.org/> www.theEcologyofLeadership.org

Since initial launch in 2006, Ecology of
Leadership (EOL) programs have served hundreds of
non-profit leaders, community activists,
eco-social entrepreneurs, and other conscious
change-makers, in deepening their paths of
service by manifesting their gifts, visions, and
passions in their lives, their organizations,
their communities, and the world.

  Using experiential, nature- and community-based
leadership development, the Ecology of Leadership
program blends inquiry and skill development,
self-awareness, and deepened nature connection
with principles of systems thinking and
permaculture. With the support of a powerful and
dynamic circle of leaders, you will explore
leadership from the inside out, examining what
holds you back, then envision and step into the
possibilities you hold for your life, and your
service path.

  Check out the EOL Video:
<http://tinyurl.com/eol-video>http://tinyurl.com/eol-video

  ìI found the strength, clarity, and confidence
within myself to powerfully step into my role as
Executive Director and hold a space for our
organization to re-envision itself.  Every aspect
of my life has been positively impacted by my
willingness to authentically walk my path, fully
self-expressed.î   Donna Helete, Executive
Director, Outside Now

  More Testimonials:
<http://www.regenerativedesign.org/eol-testimonials-0>
http://www.regenerativedesign.org/eol-testimonials-0

For more details and registration info, please
visit:  <http://www.theecologyofleadership.org/>
www.theEcologyofLeadership.org

Facebook Event:
<http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=141406882590218>