[Ccpg] An Evening with E. O. Wilson (4/7) The Creation - An Appeal to Save Life on Earth

bob banner info at hopedance.org
Tue Mar 29 23:54:25 PDT 2011

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Meghan Henry <Meghan.Henry at sa.ucsb.edu>
> Date: March 29, 2011 11:06:57 AM PDT
> To: Meghan Henry <Meghan.Henry at sa.ucsb.edu>
> Subject: An Evening with E. O. Wilson (4/7) The Creation - An Appeal
> to Save Life on Earth
>

> 0BPublic Service Announcement
>
> UCSB Arts & Lectures and the Santa Barbara Museum of Natural History
> present two time Pulitzer Prize-winning biologist E. O. Wilson who
> will discuss The Creation – An Appeal to Save Life on Earth at UCSB
> Campbell Hall
>
> Lecture:                     An Evening with E. O. Wilson
>                                     The Creation – An Appeal to Save
> Life on Earth
>
> For Press Info:         805.893.3494; meghan.henry at sa.ucsb.edu
>
> For Tickets:              805.893.3535; www.artsandlectures.ucsb.edu
>
> End Date:                  Thursday, April 7
>
> UCSB Arts & Lectures and the Santa Barbara Museum of Natural History
> present An Evening with E. O. Wilson who will discuss The Creation –
> An Appeal to Save Life on Earth on Thursday, April 7 at 8 PM at UCSB
> Campbell Hall.
>  One of the world’s most distinguished scientists and “2010 Year of
> Biodiversity” Keynote Speaker at the United Nations, Edward O.
> Wilson is the man who made biodiversity a household word. He is a
> professor and honorary curator in entomology at Harvard University
> and the author of an esteemed body of works on the wondrous nature
> of science, humanity and our planet that includes Sociobiology: The
> New Synthesis and The Diversity of Life. In his recent book and in
> his upcoming lecture, The Creation, Wilson wants to put the
> differences of science and faith-based explanations aside “to
> protect Earth’s vanishing natural habitats and species… however we
> believe it came into existence.”
> Admission to the lecture by E. O. Wilson is $25 for the general
> public and $15 for UCSB students with valid ID. For tickets or more
> information, call 805.893.3535 or purchase online at www.artsandlectures.ucsb.edu
> .
> § § § § §
> [Click for press images; password = “press”]
>
> Meghan Henry Bush, Senior Writer / Publicist
> University of CA, bldg. 402, Santa Barbara, CA 93106-5030
> P: 805.893.3494; F: 805.893.8637; meghan.henry at sa.ucsb.edu

___________________________________
Bob Banner
Publisher & Director

HopeDance Online
Celebrating Transition, Opportunity, Laughter, Resilience, and Happiness

Santa Barbara, CA 93109 • 1-805-762-4848
http://www.hopedance.org
HopeDance at Transition CA: http://transitioncalifornia.ning.com/group/hopedance
Follow us on Facebook: http://tinyurl.com/yje5kct
Follow us at TWITTER: http://twitter.com/hopedance

Laughter Yoga
Laughing for No Reason

Santa Barbara, CA 93109 • 1-805-762-4848
Email: bob.banner at gmail.com
Articles and Video Clips: http://hopedance.org/home/soul-news/1615
Schedules: http://www.hopedance.org/events
Twitter: https://twitter.com/laughteryogaSLO